Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme (41054 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze Vs Osita Iheme Who Acts Better? / Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat / Kelly Leaves Actors Panting For More Chinedu Ikedieze And Osita Iheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by lexyflexy(m): 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2006
they are good to go,
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by Puleza(m): 1:57am On Mar 01, 2006
I must say that those boys are true comdeians, especailly Osita Iheme. You guys must check out Mr Ibu and you will really get the grip of Osiat. I must say that in Johannesburg, South Africa their movies are bought like hot cakes. They do their comedy in true African style instead of copying the Americans.

Big ups to them, I got a collection of their movies. I love them.
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by Rhodalyn(f): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2006
they fool tooooooooooo much
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by solace: 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2006
smileyi know this is just a forum but i want to say that anyone who hates the guys should check theirselves again. the guys are cool,they are funny,i really love dem guys.
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by obio(f): 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2006
I THINK I LIKE THEM THEY BRING LAUGHTER EVEN IF YOU DONT WANNA LAUGH U WILL BE FORCED TO AND LUCKY THEM THEY DO NOT VE THE REAL FEATURES OF A DIMUNITIVE HUMAN BEING AS IN DWARF
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by ramono(m): 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2006
Its interesting that most of the negative remarks about these two comedians were posted by female Nairaland members, mainly those abroad.

I would like to refer these sisters to Gary Coleman of the long-rested 'Different Strokes' soap and conclude that thses guys are just home grown versions of Gary.
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by Badman888(m): 6:19pm On May 31, 2006
they are funny, but what dey say soome times dosent just make any sense
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by Nella(f): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2006
they r really funny.
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by Stunna2k6: 5:37am On Sep 17, 2006
i dont really like these african movies, women like them,
movies with those little guys are somewhat funny 2 alot of ppl but not really amusing 2 me especially Tom & Jerry, ppl are goiin kraaazy ova it so i was like ok let me sit and watch it, all am seein is 2 guys takin advantage of a blind man, trippin him etc, i was like whats so amusing abt that?
anyways i collect dvds, and i have ova 200 of those african movies
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by dominique(f): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2006
I used to like then but i'm tired of seeing them everywhere. They need to take a break.
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by saintkola(m): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2006
dey never cease to annoy me !
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by niceguy(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2006
Those guys are good, I'll love to be like them.
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by mickyarams: 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2006
Honestly,those two boys are boring to watch and the things they say and stuffs they do is just senseless.You see them in movies where they go after girls that are 5 times taller than them.I think we should be much more realistic in our nollywood movies.You don't have to force youself or overdo and exagerate things just to make people laugh.Upcoming comedians in nigeria should follow the example of people like sam loco,I think he is naturally funny and he will surely entertain you.
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by ginababy(f): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2006
No guy in Nairaland can be compare to those guys, the are too good infact they are every girls dream?
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by lexyflexy(m): 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2006
Aki and Pawpaw are out of Movie-Market/Industry appreciation. They don't thick anymore like they used to,
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by lingies: 8:14am On Apr 24, 2007
The boys are ok, especially here in namibia everybody loves them. They are the best
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by lingies: 8:17am On Apr 24, 2007
This guys are something else, they just know what to say and when to say it. I would not mind doing a movie with them.
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by PoDeep(m): 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2007
Overated sucktards.
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by chiogo(f): 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2007
I don't really like them but i don't hate them. i prefer aki to popo. popo(chinedu) is so annoyin' and he can't dance. He be forcin' it in their movies. aki is cool. Anywayz, they're both funny
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by slimfine(f): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2007
annoying, annoying, annoying!
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by moondust(m): 2:59pm On May 02, 2007
chiogo:

I don't really like them but i don't hate them. i prefer aki to popo. popo(chinedu) is so annoyin' and he can't dance. He be forcin' it in their movies. aki is cool. Anywayz, they're both funny

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
which 1 u dey? do u like dem or not?
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by MsBS(f): 3:18pm On May 02, 2007
After I saw Osita in Back from America I knew I couldn't watch any flm with them in it again. Alot of times they are just thrown in for comic value, even if the comedy doesn't make sense so I just can't bear to watch them anymore!
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by lexyflexy(m): 12:19am On May 11, 2007
After I saw Osita in Back from America I knew I couldn't watch any flm with them in it again. Alot of times they are just thrown in for comic value, even if the comedy doesn't make sense so I just can't bear to watch them anymore!

I endorse and second that fact
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by princesa(f): 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2007
i detest those guy embarassed
that i rather sleep than watch their films grin
worst of all,
chioma chukwuka degraded herself so much
by acting"World of our own"or something with them shocked
she is too talented to even look at them
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by ugandanba: 10:27am On Jan 26, 2008
We Ugandans are happy that Aki and Pawpaw are here in our country.
i attended the show last night and it was awesome.these are great actors

we love you Aki and Pawpaw here in uganda

you are very funny and very good actors

Uganda
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by playmate(f): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2008
used 2 love em when dey were really aki n pawpaw bt when dey started actin as stinkingly rich men or married men in movies,i was like WTF nw i jst see them on tv nd conclude 2 myself it wont b interestin nd i change it. dey piss me off alot.  tongue tongue
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by lexyflexy(m): 2:38pm On May 21, 2009
Na una get una mouth, lipsrsealed
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by hadexman(m): 10:46pm On May 27, 2009
I heard the boys are visiting South Africa, anybody have any useful information about this?
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by lexyflexy(m): 7:11pm On May 28, 2009
yes, U will get further details in your dreams tonight, grin lol

dunno, sorry, am not given to home videos
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by kmarvey: 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2009
THEY ARE BOTH GOOD ACTORS, EVEN A DAY OLD BABY LIKE WATCHING THEM. PPLE SHOULD LIKE THEM OF THE PERSON THEY ARE AND NOT OF THEIR HEIGHT. I HAD NKECHI BROKE CHINEDU HEART AND BRENDA BROKE OSITA HEART. THIS IS TOTALLY UNFAIR. GIRLS/LADIES PLEASE DONT ENTER INTO RELATIONSHIP THAT YOU KNOW YOU WILL NOT END WHEN IT COMES TO MARRIAGE. CHINENDU AND OSITA PLEASE ACCEPT MY SYMAPTHY WILL IN HIS INFINTE MERCIES WILL GIVE YOU GUYS A LADY WHO WILL LOVE, CARE AND APPRECIATE YOU GUY FOR EVERYTHING. TAKE CARE.
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by BABE3: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2009
i luv dem, they r soooooooooooooooooo cute nd funny somtyms
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by lexyflexy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2009
BABE!:

i luv dem, they r soooooooooooooooooo cute nd funny somtyms

And that is putting food on their table

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner / BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video / BBNaija: Ike's Sister "Mercy Is The Woman Ike Has Been Searching For"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.