Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Facts With Respect To Domestic Violence - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Facts With Respect To Domestic Violence (451 Views)

A Friend Is Dying In Delta State Due To Domestic Voilence- PLEASE READ / Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" / “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts With Respect To Domestic Violence by NaeChris: 11:28am On May 03, 2017
Would you logically agree with me that;
Any man who physically assaults his wife, if that man is a woman, she will verbally abuse her husband.
Any woman who verbally abuse her husband, if she is a man, she will physically abuse his wife.
NB: They say 'women power dey their mouth' men own dey their hands.
A lady once told me, ''if some women has the strength, they will be beating their husbands..''
I think its time to change the source of these powers to the brains where it would benefit us and the society at large.
NOTE THESE:
1. Tolerance is not for one person in a relationship, its for two people. Both should always try to tolerate.
2. This tolerance has limits. One has the limit he/she can endure. The man or the woman should note this. So when you are misbehaving and or when you are wagging your mouth be carefull.
3. Domestic violence is usually seen as a woman thing, not so. Men are keeping quiet cos of shame. This is similar to rape.
4. Do unto others what you want them do onto you.
5. Respect is reciprocal. It is earned. Am talking to both men and woman.
6. Getting married to a big boy does not guarantee marriage security.
7. It is posible for a real woman or man to misbehave when pushed to the wall.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Friend In Need / 10+ Ways To Boost Your Fertility / We SHOULD Smack Naughty Children - For Their Own Good - DR MAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.