Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Nairalanders...which Of These Statements Is Correct - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders...which Of These Statements Is Correct (497 Views)

Which Of These Statements Will Excite You Most. / Statements We Hated To Hear In Secondary School (meme List) / How To Correct The Darkening Tv Screen While Watching With A Gotv Decoder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders...which Of These Statements Is Correct by youngaz(m): 12:02pm On May 03, 2017
So...I was chatting with someone a couple of days ago and he asked me a question.....I wanted to reply by saying "it's not ur concern" or sort of..but I wanted to say it in a more stylish way so I typed.....
"What Concern Of That Is Yours" and I Sent it....bt a little while later I checked d statement and thought...is dis even correct?? undecided...den I typed anoda one saying...."What Concern Of Yours is dat?"....and I was left looking at both statements...I couldn't come to which of dem is correct....so my question here is...
Shuld it be ""What Concern Of That Is Yours"" or ""What Concern Of Yours Is That""

Cc..Lalasticlala
Abeg I need to hear from Nairaland gurus on dis one grin grin
Re: Nairalanders...which Of These Statements Is Correct by Basildvalour(m): 12:05pm On May 03, 2017
What concern of yours is that.
The person who shows concern is you.
"E concern you?"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Shoots Judiciary Worker In Akwa-ibom / Lagos Generated More IGR Than 30 States Combined In 2016 / Bend Down Select

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.