Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Secret On How To Check Your Laspotech Admission Status - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secret On How To Check Your Laspotech Admission Status (19649 Views)

JAMB 2014/2015 Admission Status To Be Available Online Next Week / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM / check your futminna remedial/under graduate admission status now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret On How To Check Your Laspotech Admission Status by PRAISEPHS: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2010
Pls, if you know your are having problems checking your name on the laspotech admission lists or having problems checking your admission status.Pls just log on to WWW.PORTAL.LASPOTECH.NET.I'm sending out this info cos some people have been extorting money from student in order to know if they've been given admission.Stop checking for the list through www.laspotech.net.
Re: Secret On How To Check Your Laspotech Admission Status by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 08, 2010
There is another one www.mylaspotech.com am not sure if this site is also fake

I will like to inform student that registered for Part-Time ND weekends that lecture commences tommorrow saturday, even if your name is not out yet on the admission status.
Re: Secret On How To Check Your Laspotech Admission Status by papidreah2: 6:20am On Jan 10, 2010
please is there any chance to still obtain d form
Re: Secret On How To Check Your Laspotech Admission Status by Rodad: 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2010
pls is laspotech fulltime registration still on.
reply will be higly apprecieted
Re: Secret On How To Check Your Laspotech Admission Status by PRAISEPHS: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2010
The ND admission has closed for now but for the HND list,they've been released but what they are doing now is the screening.But don't loose hope.If you care to know,would you like to go to University of Ibadan for your first degree.The admission is 100% guaranteed.Forget about what you've gone through in the past and believe me.But if really you are serious about it pick up your phone and call me on 08028632878 ao mail me.
Re: Secret On How To Check Your Laspotech Admission Status by Jennybliss(f): 1:17pm On May 11, 2013
Pls wen will part time form 4 OND & HND b out for dis year. Pls i need update pls. Laspotech, computer science and amount pls.

(1) (Reply)

10 Mistakes That Can Cost You First Class Degree / Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves / IMSU Mourns Students Who Were Killed On Kaduna-Jos Road By Gunmen. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.