Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Solution To Nigerian Bloggers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Solution To Nigerian Bloggers (821 Views)

Can Someone Help Me With A Solution To This Python Problem / A Call To Nigerian Programmers / Programming Languages For Bloggers/web Designers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Nigerian Bloggers by kapersky(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2017
Over the years I have watched Nigerian youth involving and participating rapidly in this revolving and career changing career. BLOGGING
I also understand that many Nigerians will love to get involve in the business even if not for the money, but they are limited to most challenging raised from it, which the basic one is DESIGNING THE BLOG WEBSITE.

Not overlooking other challenges but this one seems to be the basic, considering the cost involve and the type of design and layout structure. You will have to reason all that out…. Mehn!!!!

So as a developer, I came up with a solution: What I did was to take my time to create some of the popular Nigerian blog website and also step by step video on the Making of the Websites for free to anybody who is interested to learn how to create any blog or any kind of website of their choice and start their blogging career.

YOU CAN GAIN ACCESS TO THE FREE VIDEOS HERE

WWW.Youtube.com/c/multimegaitschool

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJNW2DKDGQpmG5DTicR7tTtgzRYa1rdJn

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJNW2DKDGQpmeaNg1mLcM0P_3S-9tY2EK

AFTER WATCHING THE VIDEOS QUESTIONS CAN BE ASKED THROUGH COMMENTS.

(1) (Reply)

P2P Script Available / Just Registered My Adsense Account, Must I Pay Before I Start Earning. / Rubyist Corner - Blocks, Procs & Lambdas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.