Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

I Had 1 Abortion And 2 Misscourages!any Of Your Experience With This??pls Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Had 1 Abortion And 2 Misscourages!any Of Your Experience With This??pls Help (424 Views)

648 New COVID-19 Cases, 829 Discharged And 2 Deaths On July 27 - (1519 Tested) / 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had 1 Abortion And 2 Misscourages!any Of Your Experience With This??pls Help by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 03, 2017
Hello everyone.I am white lady from 26 years..I had 1 abortions and 2 misscourages.Doctors telling me how misscourage has nothing to do with abortion and how I should do analyses to see what is wrong...Did any of u had similar issue??And will i be able to be a mother?I am very sad and frustrated coz i want kid more then anything
Re: I Had 1 Abortion And 2 Misscourages!any Of Your Experience With This??pls Help by hernandson(m): 5:43pm On May 03, 2017
heheh see this moniker,doctor told you some thing,you came here to meet NL so we are gynecologist now bah....orisirisi
Re: I Had 1 Abortion And 2 Misscourages!any Of Your Experience With This??pls Help by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 03, 2017
hernandson:
heheh see this moniker,doctor told you some thing,you came here to meet NL so we are gynecologist now bah....orisirisi
..of course u r not ginecologist bt i am asking if anyone had similar experience with this
Re: I Had 1 Abortion And 2 Misscourages!any Of Your Experience With This??pls Help by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 03, 2017
Europija:
Doctors telling me how misscourage has nothing to do with abortion and how I should do analyses to see what is wrong

Take the doctor's advice first. Go do the analysis and find out what is really wrong.

The advice you seek here, might not go down well......I know my people lipsrsealed
Re: I Had 1 Abortion And 2 Misscourages!any Of Your Experience With This??pls Help by kmaxx(m): 6:05pm On May 03, 2017
Europija:
Hello everyone.I am white lady from 26 years..I had 1 abortions and 2 misscourages.Doctors telling me how misscourage has nothing to do with abortion and how I should do analyses to see what is wrong...Did any of u had similar issue??And will i be able to be a mother?I am very sad and frustrated coz i want kid more then anything

Why not follow your doctor's advice?

Go do analysis joor!

1 Like

Re: I Had 1 Abortion And 2 Misscourages!any Of Your Experience With This??pls Help by hernandson(m): 6:23pm On May 03, 2017
Europija:
..of course u r not ginecologist bt i am asking if anyone had similar experience with this
so your doing it by hiding under the presence that your white?, when there are better hospitals and shrinks,even counsellors in america. you got me dear
Re: I Had 1 Abortion And 2 Misscourages!any Of Your Experience With This??pls Help by chigoziri2403(m): 6:27pm On May 03, 2017
why are you trying to impress us with your skin type, your issue has nothing to do with race! there are people here who have had six abortions, and aren't yet married, just calm down and stop bothering yourself,
que sera sera!

(1) (Reply)

The Effects Of Caffeine On The Body / How U Van Make Money Through BITCOIN / Weight Loss Pack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.