Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

How A Person Can Be Successfull In Life Even Though Being An Illiterate? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How A Person Can Be Successfull In Life Even Though Being An Illiterate? (365 Views)

5 Skills That Will Make You Successfull As A Realtor / 5 Behaviors Of People Who Will Never Succeed In Life Even When They Deserve To / Ezeudoye Samuel's Facebook Page | A Page To Make You Successfull!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Person Can Be Successfull In Life Even Though Being An Illiterate? by Fazilpachu: 7:01pm On May 03, 2017
JOBLESS MAN APPLIED FOR THE POSITION OF ‘OFFICE BOY’ AT MICROSOFT

The HR manager interviewed him, then gave him a test: clean the floor. The man passed the test with flying colors. The HR Manager Decided to hire him and asked him to give his email address so that he can send him appointment letter, as well as the date he should report for work.

The man replied ” I don’t have a computer, or an email!”

‘I’m sorry’, said the HR manager. ”If you don’t have an email, that means you do not exist. And we cannot hire persons who do not exist.”

The man was very disappointed.

He didn’t know what to do. He only had $5 with him. Once that is spent, he won’t have any money to buy any food.
He went to...

Read more at http://futurestica.com/blog/2017/04/18/success/

1 Like

Re: How A Person Can Be Successfull In Life Even Though Being An Illiterate? by generalbush(m): 7:19pm On May 03, 2017
I commented on your blog and I will do same here too...
Great and perfect inspirational article!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy-part Time Or Full Time / 7 Tips To Becoming Successful / Apply Now: WIA Entrepreneurs’ Hub For Women Entrepreneurs In Africa 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.