Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

When Will We Realize we have been tricked with these monothetic religions? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Will We Realize we have been tricked with these monothetic religions? (519 Views)

Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? / Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says / Reasons Why The Abrahamic Religions (Islam and Christianity) are bad for Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will We Realize we have been tricked with these monothetic religions? by Horus(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2017
When Indian people come to England or any European country, they build and open Temples or shrines. When Chinese people come to England or any European country they build and open Temples or shrines; But when African people come to England or any European country they build Churches and worship the images of their former slave masters. The Indians and Chinese have unity amongst themselves, they also have a good economy. China is now the new super power, forget America. These countries India and China have also gone nuclear, they worship their own images (their ancestors) who work for them. The Europeans have religion, however, it does not stop them from working together. They have european union (european community = common unity).

But black africans are still fighting and arguing over religions that does not belong to them. Many Nigerians for example will not work with you if you have a different religion. It was many years ago that Bob Marley sang emancipate ourselves from mental slavery, yet our people are still mentally enslaved. We are the only species on earth that will side another species against their own. You will not see a Chinese person side with a Hindu against another Chinese, neither will you see an Hindu side with a Chinese against another Hindu. You will not see a Cat side with a dog against another cat, neither will you see a dog side with a cat against another dog. You will not see a rat side with a cat against another rat, neither will you see a cat side with a rat against another cat. We black are the only species on the planet that will side with another species, be it Asian, Caucasian or Arab against their own. Religion is a tool used to separate and divide us.
When will we realize we have been tricked with these monothetic religions of Judaism, Islam and Christianity?

1 Like

Re: When Will We Realize we have been tricked with these monothetic religions? by Afonjashapmouth: 7:17pm On May 03, 2017
Anyways your poo will never go past here
Re: When Will We Realize we have been tricked with these monothetic religions? by CyrusTheGreat: 8:00pm On May 03, 2017
While I agree with the initial tone of not worshipping the religion of the conqueror, I can't bring myself to agree with your stance. It seems you want to still want to divide people, just on race and not religion.

Horus:
When Indian people come to England or any European country, they build and open Temples or shrines. When Chinese people come to England or any European country they build and open Temples or shrines; But when African people come to England or any European country they build Churches and worship the images of their former slave masters. The Indians and Chinese have unity amongst themselves, they also have a good economy.

LOLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOO. This is such a childish view of social politics, and just plain wrong with regards to India. Do you know how much religious and nationalist conflict goes down in India? Muslims killing Buddhists, Hinduists killing Muslims, Sri Lankans killing Tamils, Nagas killing non-Christians, etc? Please do not speak with authority on topics you are ignorant about.

Horus:
China is now the new super power, forget America. These countries India and China have also gone nuclear, they worship their own images (their ancestors) who work for them.
Actually, in countries like China and other Eastern nations like Vietnam and Korea, the population of ATHEISTS is the highest in the world. Vietnam in particular had a ~25% drop in it's population's religiousity over 10 years, almost a quarter of the population. The same goes for these 'religious European nations' you are speaking of. France, the Czech Republic, the UK, Netherlands and East Germany have more non-religious people than religious people. I think the problems that countries like Nigeria face aren't necessarily religion alone, but the fact that most people are very poor, and that people are more educated about their religious faith from preachers and their family than they are about the science, nature and history of the world.

India is one of the most religious nations on earth. The vast majority of the population are either Hinduists, Buddhists, Sikhs, Jainists, Muslims, Christians or some other minority religion. Buddhism is the only major extant religion in India that promotes ancestor worship to my knowledge.

The Europeans have religion, however, it does not stop them from working together. They have european union (european community = common unity).
Except that one country has already left that union (UK), another has a major party that wants to leave (France), and there are huge negative sentiments about the EU's economic and political power in a multitude of European countries, especially with the resurgence of racist nazi fearmongers with regards to the migration of people from unstable African and Middle-Eastern countries (e.g. North and South Sudan and Darfur, Syria, Iraq, Ethiopia, Eritreia, etc.)

Painting people and politics in simplistic broad strokes of race is really not that bright and doesn't approach the bigger picture.

Horus:
But black africans are still fighting and arguing over religions that does not belong to them. Many Nigerians for example will not work with you if you have a different religion. It was many years ago that Bob Marley sang emancipate ourselves from mental slavery, yet our people are still mentally enslaved. We are the only species on earth that will side another species against their own. You will not see a Chinese person side with a Hindu against another Chinese, neither will you see an Hindu side with a Chinese against another Hindu. You will not see a Cat side with a dog against another cat, neither will you see a dog side with a cat against another dog. You will not see a rat side with a cat against another rat, neither will you see a cat side with a rat against another cat. We black are the only species on the planet that will side with another species, be it Asian, Caucasian or Arab against their own. Religion is a tool used to separate and divide us.
When will we realize we have been tricked with these monothetic religions of Judaism, Islam and Christianity?

Oh my sweet summer child, how utterly wrong you are. grin Do you know how many wars were waged within Europe before European nations began looking to colonise and invade other continents? To spare the numbers, a lot. China has also had countless wars outside and within it's geographical borders. "Indian" is not even a proper term - South Indians/Dravidians and North Indians/Aryans (And North-East Indians too) are completely different peoples with completely unrelated languages and cultures, and India houses within it's borders over one BILLION people, with many speaking their own native language (e.g. Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil, Malayaalam, Kannada, Nepali, Rajasthani, Bengali and many others). Almost every state in India is like it's own country. On a personal anecdote, I know plenty of horrible people from my country that I'd gladly side against with people from other nations.

And also, Chinese, Indian, etc. are not different species. All humans alive today are members of the species Homo Sapiens Sapiens. The accurate term you'd be looking for is 'race' or 'ethnic group'.
Re: When Will We Realize we have been tricked with these monothetic religions? by Horus(m): 9:03pm On May 03, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:
While I agree with the initial tone of not worshipping the religion of the conqueror, I can't bring myself to agree with your stance. It seems you want to still want to divide people, just on race and not religion.

LOLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOO. This is such a childish view of social politics, and just plain wrong with regards to India. Do you know how much religious and nationalist conflict goes down in India? Muslims killing Buddhists, Hinduists killing Muslims, Sri Lankans killing Tamils, Nagas killing non-Christians, etc? Please do not speak with authority on topics you are ignorant about.

Actually, in countries like China and other Eastern nations like Vietnam and Korea, the population of ATHEISTS is the highest in the world. Vietnam in particular had a ~25% drop in it's population's religiousity over 10 years, almost a quarter of the population. The same goes for these 'religious European nations' you are speaking of. France, the Czech Republic, the UK, Netherlands and East Germany have more non-religious people than religious people. I think the problems that countries like Nigeria face aren't necessarily religion alone, but the fact that most people are very poor, and that people are more educated about their religious faith from preachers and their family than they are about the science, nature and history of the world.

India is one of the most religious nations on earth. The vast majority of the population are either Hinduists, Buddhists, Sikhs, Jainists, Muslims, Christians or some other minority religion. Buddhism is the only major extant religion in India that promotes ancestor worship to my knowledge.

Except that one country has already left that union (UK), another has a major party that wants to leave (France), and there are huge negative sentiments about the EU's economic and political power in a multitude of European countries, especially with the resurgence of racist nazi fearmongers with regards to the migration of people from unstable African and Middle-Eastern countries (e.g. North and South Sudan and Darfur, Syria, Iraq, Ethiopia, Eritreia, etc.)

Painting people and politics in simplistic broad strokes of race is really not that bright and doesn't approach the bigger picture.

Oh my sweet summer child, how utterly wrong you are. grin Do you know how many wars were waged within Europe before European nations began looking to colonise and invade other continents? To spare the numbers, a lot. China has also had countless wars outside and within it's geographical borders. "Indian" is not even a proper term - South Indians/Dravidians and North Indians/Aryans (And North-East Indians too) are completely different peoples with completely unrelated languages and cultures, and India houses within it's borders over one BILLION people, with many speaking their own native language (e.g. Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil, Malayaalam, Kannada, Nepali, Rajasthani, Bengali and many others). Almost every state in India is like it's own country. On a personal anecdote, I know plenty of horrible people from my country that I'd gladly side against with people from other nations.

And also, Chinese, Indian, etc. are not different species. All humans alive today are members of the species Homo Sapiens Sapiens. The accurate term you'd be looking for is 'race' or 'ethnic group'.

Sri Lankans are from Sri Lanka not india. I didnt talk about Sri Lanka at all, so please be honest

I didnt talk about Vietnam and Korea, so please be honest. For the rest you talk about what we all know already, so what was your point?

Did I said that chineses are not atheists?, when?

This is why the chineses have NOT been tricked with these monothetic religions of Judaism, Islam and Christianity

In and out of EU, They still trade Together, that was the point

Are we learning something new here? and does this erase the fact that we have been tricked with these monothetic religions of Judaism, Islam and Christianity?

You seem to go in all and every directions; dont go off topic
Re: When Will We Realize we have been tricked with these monothetic religions? by Richirich713: 4:22pm On May 04, 2017
grin that's beautiful, Africans are spreading the truth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Devils Control Of So Called Churches! / Do We Expect To Be Unequally-yoked With Unbelievers? / Does Anyone Notice This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.