Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Lol Nigeria And Its Surprises - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Lol Nigeria And Its Surprises (408 Views)

What's Still That Invention That Surprises You How Oyinbo People Created It ? / Types Of Solar Inverter In Nigeria And Their Prices (Photos) / She Has A Masters Degree In Catching Snakes Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol Nigeria And Its Surprises by TheTruth33: 8:25pm On May 03, 2017
its noo surprise tho when you live in a country where anyone selling you anything is most likely about to play fast one on you
but this wasnt actually the case here i am an average Nigerian sitting down thinking of how to entertain my self while surfing the
internet and i see this add about a network called ntel offering unlimited data for 1 month just for the low price of 10k
it was so convincing cause they also mentioned it being 4G how stupid of me to believe those lying bastards ok i get the sim card
and subscribe for a week at first and it was going fine fast and i streamed movies like nobody's business till the next week came my data plan had expired ok since i enjoy the internet speed and the unlimited data they offered i did another one 10k for one month (oh yah the one week one cost me about 3k) immediately i paid for the data my internet was fast i enjoyed this internet for 2 days nonstop then it happened i woke up trying to use my internet and all i saw was not connected i checked if it was a service issue but nope it wasnt i called ntel and sent several mails no one replied me for about 3 weeks then the bastards finally called me a day before my subscription was to finish you how useless people are
ok i was very angry i screamed insults into the young mans ears on the phone the guy decided to fix it fine i used my internet for one more day
then since he apologized i decided to sub again thinking it wouldnt happen again this time they really bleeped me in the ass like an idiot i paid for an unlimited plan and it worked for 2 days and stopped immediately i called ntel no one picked at this time i was thinking to my self why am i stupid ok left the wifi on for about 2 weeks it wasnt working see as this idiots now called me to tell me that my network has a treshold on it that ma we give 3gig everyday that is our unlimited plan ewo i swear i told that idiot read up the meaning of unlimited is he okay? they didnt do anything about it they still branded the data plan as unlimited and increased the price to 12,500 you see this idiots [/color] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry[color=#990000] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Lol Nigeria And Its Surprises by orbgoblin: 8:32pm On May 03, 2017
Lmao!!! That's crazy man. I can imagine how messed up u must feel after the whole thing. Person go just they ask himself... I be fool?

1 Like

Re: Lol Nigeria And Its Surprises by ntelassist: 9:23pm On May 03, 2017
Hello. I do apologise for the experience you have had on the ntel network. ntel offers you unlimited internet service but the assertion that it was restrcited to 3gb perday is not true.
Not that you are lying but it may have been misinformation. What happens is you get the internet service for data resource of 3gb per day and den the service is throttled to allow balance being maintained on the network and for other users as well. The increase in price is in line with current realities in the nigerian economy which depends on something bigger than you and I to fix. We would be happy to restore your confidence back about our network
TheTruth33:
its noo surprise tho when you live in a country where anyone selling you anything is most likely about to play fast one on you
but this wasnt actually the case here i am an average Nigerian sitting down thinking of how to entertain my self while surfing the
internet and i see this add about a network called ntel offering unlimited data for 1 month just for the low price of 10k
it was so convincing cause they also mentioned it being 4G how stupid of me to believe those lying bastards ok i get the sim card
and subscribe for a week at first and it was going fine fast and i streamed movies like nobody's business till the next week came my data plan had expired ok since i enjoy the internet speed and the unlimited data they offered i did another one 10k for one month (oh yah the one week one cost me about 3k) immediately i paid for the data my internet was fast i enjoyed this internet for 2 days nonstop then it happened i woke up trying to use my internet and all i saw was not connected i checked if it was a service issue but nope it wasnt i called ntel and sent several mails no one replied me for about 3 weeks then the bastards finally called me a day before my subscription was to finish you how useless people are
ok i was very angry i screamed insults into the young mans ears on the phone the guy decided to fix it fine i used my internet for one more day
then since he apologized i decided to sub again thinking it wouldnt happen again this time they really bleeped me in the ass like an idiot i paid for an unlimited plan and it worked for 2 days and stopped immediately i called ntel no one picked at this time i was thinking to my self why am i stupid ok left the wifi on for about 2 weeks it wasnt working see as this idiots now called me to tell me that my network has a treshold on it that ma we give 3gig everyday that is our unlimited plan ewo i swear i told that idiot read up the meaning of unlimited is he okay? they didnt do anything about it they still branded the data plan as unlimited and increased the price to 12,500 you see this idiots [/color] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry[color=#990000] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Lol Nigeria And Its Surprises by TheTruth33: 6:47am On May 04, 2017
mr ntelassist the fact that you're trying to cover the truth up pisses me off there is no miss information every damn thing i typed is true
Re: Lol Nigeria And Its Surprises by multivational: 6:16pm On May 04, 2017
@Ntelassist, do you understand the meaning of DATA THRESHOLD, that's on another level entirely, totally different from capped data. After using more than 3gig per day for surfing then your internet is as useless as 2G internet on a mobile phone. @Ntelassist, NOW HOW IS THAT UNLIMITED INTERNET

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Feel About A Bank Deposit Card / Adobe Document Editor / Ampme – Social Music Party:enjoy The Party From Anywhere And At Anytime And Be T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.