Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. (5034 Views)

Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Oji River / Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka / Buy Hardwood Now For Your House Roofing And Pay On Delivery: AKUN, ITARA E.T.C. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 8:44pm On May 03, 2017
Good evening Citizens of Property section.

Here to show this project. For now it's just the roof and some little repair works.

Final pictures below..

1 Like

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by sonety2k(m): 2:15am On May 04, 2017
My BRODA am following the class

1 Like

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by Hollasmall: 4:17pm On May 04, 2017
egbon kola dey update us with pics ASAP!!!

1 Like

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 11:59am On May 05, 2017
State of the house. How we met it.

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 12:01pm On May 05, 2017
Roof beam had been done in such a way as to anchor Pre-cast concrete fascia.

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 1:33pm On May 06, 2017
uneven blockwork

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 1:34pm On May 06, 2017

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 1:35pm On May 06, 2017
sonety2k:
My BRODA am following the class

welcome bros
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 8:27am On May 07, 2017

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by kino47: 1:03pm On May 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by Flashmove: 1:27pm On May 07, 2017
Where is the roofing....... Am here to see the roofing you did so that i will know if i will contract you to do mine.....
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 11:49pm On May 08, 2017
Had to break and repair this lintel.

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 11:51pm On May 08, 2017

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 11:54pm On May 08, 2017
While the repair was going on, ironmongery for parapet was going on too

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 4:50pm On May 09, 2017
Casting the lintel.

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 4:50pm On May 09, 2017
blockwork

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 8:37am On May 10, 2017

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 8:38am On May 10, 2017
Fixing the free-standing column and beam and parapet works

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 8:45am On May 10, 2017
contact Shidex Global Services (RC 851887)

07038935532 (whatsapp/phone no) for your building construction.
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by Flashmove: 4:31am On May 12, 2017
How much is a local rod now 12/16 mm ?

I need 1 ton each
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 8:23pm On May 14, 2017
concrete fascia works (parapet) on the gate house

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2017
concrete fascia works on the main house

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 12:10pm On May 15, 2017

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 12:28pm On May 17, 2017

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 11:33am On May 18, 2017
Flashmove:
How much is a local rod now 12/16 mm ?

I need 1 ton each

prices change everyday. Ask @checkitaut he does Iron supply.
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 11:35am On May 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 11:55am On May 29, 2017
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by mufutau55(m): 12:44pm On May 29, 2017
KolaShangOne:

Oga. You see what some stupid Builder who called themselves Engineer (probably COREN too) did on this project.
Anytime I see something like this, I always feel very bad for the client. I am sure you know what I mean.
If I am not mistaken, I think I can guess the owner of the project. Good job on the repairs. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by mufutau55(m): 12:46pm On May 29, 2017
Oga Kola.. if possible, can I see the floor plan of this little security house? Looks very portable. Thx.

Hajji M.
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by kopell: 4:23pm On May 29, 2017
mufutau55:
Oga Kola.. if possible, can I see the floor plan of this little security house? Looks very portable. Thx.

Hajji M.
My Oga not only the security house oh, the entire building if possible. Small but very elegant, I love it.
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
mufutau55:

Oga. You see what some stupid Builder who called themselves Engineer (probably COREN too) did on this project.
Anytime I see something like this, I always feel very bad for the client. I am sure you know what I mean.
If I am not mistaken, I think I can guess the owner of the project. Good job on the repairs. Thanks.

Hajji M.

Oga Hajji..It's not even this one that COREN Oga built.. This one even has minimal corrections compared to that one. Deck leaks, rack walls and so many things I won't say here..

The most annoying part is that he didn't even get the setting out of the building. So annoying. And i feel bad for the Client because hes a very good man and doesnt deserve that kind of bad job.

But I haven't obtained permission to post the progress pictures yet.

2 Likes

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

I will send it on whatsapp after permission from the owner. If he says I should post it here I will.

Thank you sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buy Land With Excision At The Summit Homes, Elerangbe, Ibeju Lekki. N2m / Serviced Plots For Sale in Rose Mews Estate Before Lagos Business School / 4 Bedroom Duplex Building 4 Sale @ Victoria Garden City (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.