Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

On Christ The Solid Rock I Stand........ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On Christ The Solid Rock I Stand........ (468 Views)

The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent / Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Christ The Solid Rock I Stand........ by akintom(m): 9:00pm On May 03, 2017
On psychoanalysing the Christians, you need no wonder why their slip into credulity, is a path of least resistance.

Go through this song;

On christ the solid rock, i stand
All other ground, is sinking sand
All other ground, is sinking sand

When Christians have had sufficient dose, of emotive song like this, the following acts becomes reflexive:

*attending breakthrough prayer at 7am -12pm on Mondays

*giving life savings to pastor as seed faith.

*sell their landed property, to fund church University project

*believing that genotype SS will turn AA

*Rejecting breast lump excision/resection, until it becomes cancerous

*drinking olive oil to cure hypertension

*victimizing innocent children and aged as witches

*believe that oyakhilome can grow amputated limb, against all evidence that he can't heal mere cold.

Those who have outgrown the childish thing called Christianity, can relate with the opium effect of this song.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Christ The Solid Rock I Stand........ by Niflheim(m): 9:18pm On May 20, 2017
@akintom, do not forget that they also eat "torn pant"(staphyloccus infested underwear)!!!

Even the dog in my house isn't that stupid!!!
Re: On Christ The Solid Rock I Stand........ by enshy: 9:41pm On May 20, 2017
Niflheim:
@akintom, do not forget that they also eat "torn pant"(staphyloccus infested underwear)!!!

Even the dog in my house isn't that stupid!!!
Your dog shouldnt be when you are!
Its one at a time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Perceived Reason Why Muslims Kill Christians. Bible Quote / hello / Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) In The Old Testament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.