Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Mark Zukerberg finally reacts To WhatsApp Shutdown ( screenshot ) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mark Zukerberg finally reacts To WhatsApp Shutdown ( screenshot ) (8824 Views)

Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video / ASUU Finally Reacts To FG's "No work, No Pay" Policy / And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zukerberg finally reacts To WhatsApp Shutdown ( screenshot ) by NLProblemChild(m): 3:56pm On May 04, 2017
Johnchalle:
Is back oga
yeah.
Re: Mark Zukerberg finally reacts To WhatsApp Shutdown ( screenshot ) by TechPanda(m): 4:47pm On May 04, 2017
laribari:

Of cos the devil means business grin grin
Business you say. Interesting!
You must have been the devils advocate then?
Tell me more about your MASTER. If you dont mind. grin grin grin
Re: Mark Zukerberg finally reacts To WhatsApp Shutdown ( screenshot ) by yudho7: 7:06pm On May 04, 2017
godwinstringed1:
Imagine this Beautiful impacts of poetry
You can't just afford to miss this opportunity.
You can't
You can't be the same after a daily study of this poetry from the Bravehands company.
It is just launched today and will keep on with a daily updates of new meditational social, political, natural and romantic happenings. Hereby structuring our lifestyles.
I urge all nairalanders to learn new psychological packages from the hands of great poets
Nigerians conceive great poetic contents
Just check up
At
https://bravehands..com/ l
Re: Mark Zukerberg finally reacts To WhatsApp Shutdown ( screenshot ) by laribari(m): 10:02pm On May 04, 2017
TechPanda:

Business you say. Interesting!

You must have been the devils advocate then?

Tell me more about your MASTER. If you dont mind. grin grin grin

You are funny, I couldn't say it more than how the bible explained naa.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zukerberg finally reacts To WhatsApp Shutdown ( screenshot ) by laribari(m): 10:05pm On May 04, 2017
sdkalu:

Day by day
Invention makes aftermath of rapture very easy and controllable
Just WhatsApp the world is panicking
What if ...it is telecommunications shutdown
Television and radios shutdown with unknown cause
I believe the world will lose more people in a day than she has lost in the 1st and 2nd world war.

Encount Christ while you have time.

Bro you are in the spirit. Flesh and blood didn't reveal that to you.

It's very easy to control the world now and once the church is gone, they will attach tipple 6 figure to all these. The bible already said the devil is the prince of the air (Internet, telecoms etc).

1 Like

Re: Mark Zukerberg finally reacts To WhatsApp Shutdown ( screenshot ) by TechPanda(m): 10:09pm On May 04, 2017
laribari:

The bible already said the devil is the prince of the air (Internet, telecoms etc).

** smiles
Re: Mark Zukerberg finally reacts To WhatsApp Shutdown ( screenshot ) by laribari(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2017
Tazdroid:

Choices... Choices... No one is forced to use whatsapp. It's business.

Of course, even God does not force anyone to do anything.

The bible told us that Jesus went about His father's business doing good. So business has a goal and it's either good or bad pending on the spirit running it.
Re: Mark Zukerberg finally reacts To WhatsApp Shutdown ( screenshot ) by laribari(m): 10:16pm On May 04, 2017
Bahddo:
some people are just so _stupid you wonder how they got on the Internet.

When you bought a phone you didn't know the devil has gotten you under his control. Now that you know, when are you throwing the phone away and going back to writing letters?

Obviously you are daft and spiritually empty. I won't waste plenty words on you because you are dumb. I didn't condemn whatsapp outrightly as it also serves good purpose but I said it's very easy to control t world now becos it's basically in a man's hand (internet). Abi I lie? Mumu.

You just comment without thinking and the clowns who liked the trash you wrote are no difference to you.
Re: Mark Zukerberg finally reacts To WhatsApp Shutdown ( screenshot ) by laribari(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2017
JohnieWalker:

bro stop sounding like an illiterate. what has the devil got to do with a source of communication and people's livelihood? Devil this and devil that. A young man provided an idea that has helped millions bridge the gap in communication and you are shouting devil. Ignorance is disease.

Geez!! Ignorance you say? Honestly I'm more exposed, enlightened than you by a light year becos your comment just shows you are daft.

I didn't condemn whatsapp, I only said it's easier now to control the world via social media. Is it a lie? Clowns like you will go with anything they read on the Internet, whereas that's why the biggest conspiracy in this world is. You sound like an atheist but if you are a Christian then you are the worst fool on earth becos you don't have any knowledge at all.

If you have sense, you will know that some ideas or inspiration can lead to destruction (I'm just saying).

The stupid point you made is common knowledge naa (bridging communication gap and creating an idea). So anything else inside your post? You must be silly to think you are well studied than I am. You don't even have bible knowledge which is where I view things from. Who doesn't know it's for communication? Aboki, Na only the surface you sabi. My point is, it is going to follow same pattern to capture the world but not exactly saying it is whatsapp of today. Nothing can take place while the church is still here.

Read the bible, gain knowledge before spiting trash
Re: Mark Zukerberg finally reacts To WhatsApp Shutdown ( screenshot ) by TechPanda(m): 10:33pm On May 04, 2017
laribari:

Geez!! Ignorance you say? Honestly I'm more exposed, enlightened than you by a light year becos your comment just shows you are daft.

I didn't condemn whatsapp, I only said it's easier now to control the world via social media. Is it a lie? Clowns like you will go with anything they read on the Internet, whereas that's why the biggest conspiracy in this world is. You sound like an atheist but if you are a Christian then you are the worst fool on earth becos you don't have any knowledge at all.

If you have sense, you will know that some ideas or inspiration can lead to destruction (I'm just saying).

The stupid point you made is common knowledge naa (bridging communication gap and creating an idea). So anything else inside your post? You must be silly to think you are well studied than I am. You don't even have bible knowledge which is where I view things from. Who doesn't know it's for communication? Aboki, Na only the surface you sabi. My point is, it is going to follow same pattern to capture the world but not exactly saying it is whatsapp of today. Nothing can take place while the church is still here.

bro. keep your cool and take it easy.

we musn't literally throw shades and insults to prove our points.
Re: Mark Zukerberg finally reacts To WhatsApp Shutdown ( screenshot ) by laribari(m): 10:53pm On May 04, 2017
TechPanda:

bro. keep your cool and take it easy.

we musn't literally throw shades and insults to prove our points.

I feel you honestly, but the dude is feeling like he's too smart, telling me ignorance na disease. I can't laff! Me talk strictly based on what scriptures said and the time is not right but I just used this mark dude and whatsapp to make a point as the bible explains it.

Outside the bible, what point did he even make? Lame man's points but I'm talking spiritual. Who doesn't know what whatsapp does?

I found that adjective (ignorance) as an insult!

Even bible says in the eyes of fools they think they are wise.
Re: Mark Zukerberg finally reacts To WhatsApp Shutdown ( screenshot ) by ogtavia(m): 11:11pm On May 04, 2017
doesn't seem like a technical shutdown to me..seems more like a market survey or user assessment...
Re: Mark Zukerberg finally reacts To WhatsApp Shutdown ( screenshot ) by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 04, 2017

Re: Mark Zukerberg finally reacts To WhatsApp Shutdown ( screenshot ) by JohnieWalker(m): 12:06am On May 05, 2017
laribari:

He that calls another a fool is in danger of hell fire. Be christ like and not church like. Don't quote me again.
Re: Mark Zukerberg finally reacts To WhatsApp Shutdown ( screenshot ) by Bahddo(m): 9:09am On May 05, 2017
laribari:

Obviously you are daft and spiritually empty. I won't waste plenty words on you because you are dumb. I didn't condemn whatsapp outrightly as it also serves good purpose but I said it's very easy to control t world now becos it's basically in a man's hand (internet). Abi I lie? Mumu.

You just comment without thinking and the clowns who liked the trash you wrote are no difference to you.
so according to you, whatsapp can be used to control the world, and the internet is a man's hand? Whose hand? Zuckerberg?

Whatsapp had server ish resulting in some break in service, therefore the world is being controlled?

You are even more foolish than I thought, conveniently ignorant about webservers and how the internet works yet presuming to know much.

Religion has totally ruined you. Are there lies bigger than those that your con-men pastors tell from the pulpit every week? Yet it is social media that doesn't threaten you with hellfire for doubting or double-checking information that is being used to control.

Don't even bother replying. You too dull.
Re: Mark Zukerberg finally reacts To WhatsApp Shutdown ( screenshot ) by laribari(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2017
Bahddo:
so according to you, whatsapp can be used to control the world, and the internet is a man's hand? Whose hand? Zuckerberg?

Whatsapp had server ish resulting in some break in service, therefore the world is being controlled?

You are even more foolish than I thought, conveniently ignorant about webservers and how the internet works yet presuming to know much.

Religion has totally ruined you. Are there lies bigger than those that your con-men pastors tell from the pulpit every week? Yet it is social media that doesn't threaten you with hellfire for doubting or double-checking information that is being used to control.

Don't even bother replying. You too dull.

Obviously you are the dull one. When I referred to mark as the world being in his hand and whatsapp controlling the world, I was referring to the pattern that the bible explained. You daft truth!

Mark does not own the Internet or even microsoft but I was trying to pass a message. What is controlling this world is the Internet as of today becos everything is computerized, including your bank accounts, ID cards etc. It's all in the hand of the world and we know who controls the world.

I directly referred to mark in that manner becos of the topic of this thread but not literally saying the world is in his hands but they are pawns for sure. You are not enlightened or spiritually sound, so what do you know?

We are two different people here. I follow what the bible says and open my eyes to happenings, not being ignorant to them but you follow what men of science say not minding their lies, conspiracy and deceit. You can criticize the bible and belief science but you are getting information all the same but fools like you will follow men who will deceive them. Through what they call terms and conditions, you will one day sign your life. I do not directly mean the whatsapp terms and condition but getting the mark of the beast shall follow same pattern.

You think they will tell you the truth? Olodo

You don't know what you are saying.
Re: Mark Zukerberg finally reacts To WhatsApp Shutdown ( screenshot ) by laribari(m): 8:37pm On May 05, 2017
JohnieWalker:

He that calls another a fool is in danger of hell fire. Be christ like and not church like. Don't quote me again.

To call someone a fool is not a curse or an insult, it's just to describe someone's action or behavior. Didn't the bible describe who a fool is in the book of proverbs, psalms and ecclesiastical?

Even Paul called the galatians as being fools based on their actions, words or altitude.

I'm too enlightened for you to threaten me hell based on calling someone a fool. There are fools everywhere naa. Like for instance, the bible says........ a FOOL says in his heart that there is no God but He (GOD) that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2011 Nov/dec NABTEB Result / Female Teacher Under Fire After Posting This "Provocative" Selfie On Social Medi / 2019: Sanwo-olu Promises Lagos State University (LASU) Free Wi-fi If Elected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.