Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Whatsapp Has Shutdown??? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Whatsapp Has Shutdown??? (440 Views)

Whatsapp Has Crashed! / Google+ Service To Be Finally Shutdown On April 2..received On Techpally Email / Nigerians Reacts As Whatsapp Shutdown Worldwide Except Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Whatsapp Has Shutdown??? by hilariousdammie(m): 11:24pm On May 03, 2017
Has anyone notices that WhatsApp has stop working

I noticed this some minutes ago and decided to check my Facebook feeds all I was seeing is WhatsApp is down even my friends abroad are saying the same thing..

So who know anything about the unaware shut down of the App??
Re: Whatsapp Has Shutdown??? by OjeabuluOdion(m): 11:29pm On May 03, 2017
hilariousdammie:
Has anyone notices that WhatsApp has stop working

I noticed this some minutes ago and decided to check my Facebook feeds all I was seeing is WhatsApp is down even my friends abroad are saying the same thing..

So who know anything about the unaware shut down of the App??
Honestly don't know why oooo

Use My Sendy Mail Server + SMTP To Drive Thousands Of Traffic To Your Site / Naija Adsense Act For Sale / I Need A Theme Like Geek.ng Theme

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4