Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

For Those Interested In Donating To Friendosphere - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / For Those Interested In Donating To Friendosphere (1116 Views)

Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? / Interested In Teaching Yourself Programming? file on link / Financial Freedom For Those Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Interested In Donating To Friendosphere by Nobody: 8:48am On May 04, 2017
Friendosphere is an online QA sphere of developers with lot's of amazing features that will surely keep you glued.

Friendosphere had over 1,000 users the month it was launched but unfortunately recession spanked the developer and he was unable to sustain the service which was formally running on high end servers.

Friendosphere puts users first, giving them mouth watering control over their experience and cutting edge ranking system.

A link to make online donations will be made available soon but for the main time you can send your donations to the developers account:
Union Bank,
Omoniyi Olalekan Daniel.

Note: I will account for how every penny donated was used in improving Friendosphere by posting updates here and on the official blog when the site is back up.
Re: For Those Interested In Donating To Friendosphere by Craigston: 12:09pm On May 06, 2017
DanielTheGeek, what do you think of the troll above? I would ban him straight if I were a mod.

1 Like

Re: For Those Interested In Donating To Friendosphere by jidez007: 12:48pm On May 06, 2017
Why would someone donate. What's in it for them? it's not as if it's an opensource project.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Interested In Donating To Friendosphere by Booyakasha(f): 5:25pm On May 06, 2017
jidez007:
Why would someone donate. What's in it for them? it's not as if it's an opensource project.
Rude but True.
Re: For Those Interested In Donating To Friendosphere by jidez007: 5:32pm On May 06, 2017
No o. I didn't mean to be rude. But that may be the bitter truth. It would be hard to find investors not to now talk of people that would donate freely.

To be able cater for my own startup, I had to continue freelancing.
Re: For Those Interested In Donating To Friendosphere by Nobody: 7:36am On May 07, 2017
@jidez007 and @Booyakasha, you guys are saying facts. I saw this thread when it first started, and I just kept quiet so that it wont look as if I am trying to be an enemy of progress.
Re: For Those Interested In Donating To Friendosphere by logicalhumour: 7:11am On May 18, 2017
Cant even access remote server.
But guy, life dont work like this ooo.
Better hustle. Investors or more likely, advertizers may come in soon.

(1) (Reply)

HELP! What Computer Language Is Most Useful? / Why You Should Learn Programming / Linux Experts Get In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.