Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

HELP! Urgent Information Needed. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HELP! Urgent Information Needed. (407 Views)

If You Haven't See This / Plz Help!!urgent Need Of Solutions To Some Maths Problems,thanks As U Help / URGENT INFORMATION For 2018 Prospective Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP! Urgent Information Needed. by gloriana(f): 8:51am On May 04, 2017
please I'd like to get some very urgent information from anyone at Afe Babalola university Ado Ekiti as my cousin is trying to ruin either his life or his aged father's life. since he was a son born after so many years of searching for a son, his aged father is trying to give him d best of education and his mother is using this advantage to exploit his father and mislead d boy. please I'd like to speak with anyone from that university as my uncle has turned deaf ears to everyone's warning. how can a 100 level student who has not even Don matriculation be going for seminars abroad? please it's serious.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Jos Students ; How Possible Is This / How To Reprint Your 2017 UTME Exam Slip / All School Database In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.