Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Why I Will Shake Mourinho’s Hand On Sunday – Wenger - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Will Shake Mourinho’s Hand On Sunday – Wenger (572 Views)

Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) / Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr / Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Shake Mourinho’s Hand On Sunday – Wenger by blessedjohn53: 9:25am On May 04, 2017
Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger, has said he will shake hands with his Manchester United counterpart, Jose Mourinho, this weekend when their two teams meet in the Premier League.

The Gunners welcome the Red Devils on Sunday, in a crunch clash as the race for the top four hots up.

Wenger and Mourinho have a long-standing rivalry and have clashed a couple of times on the touchline. Mourinho has not lost in 15 competitive matches against Wenger and ahead of the match at the Emirates, Wenger insists their feud is a thing of the past.

“I respect everybody and of course I respect Manchester United,” he told beIN Sports.

“I think the game will be just a game – and that is important for me.”

Continue Reading: http://www.yawagodey.com/will-shake-mourinhos-hand-sunday-wenger/

Re: Why I Will Shake Mourinho’s Hand On Sunday – Wenger by dami2boi(m): 4:47pm On May 04, 2017
And so.

(1) (Reply)

Dortmund Interested In Kelechi Iheanacho As City Prepares To Sell. / Champions League: Drama, As Man Uses Wife To Gamble, Loses Her To Friend / Man Loses 22-year-old Wife To Football ‘bet’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.