Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

I Bought 7up Soft Drink With Assorted Particles Inside The Bottle. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Bought 7up Soft Drink With Assorted Particles Inside The Bottle. (1014 Views)

Hubmart Omole: Inside The Hubmart Store Omole Branch (photos) / Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) / I Bought 7up With Assorted Particles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought 7up Soft Drink With Assorted Particles Inside The Bottle. by Actuarydeji(m): 9:26am On May 04, 2017
I bought 7up soft drink this morning, and I discovered different types of particles inside the soft drink. What's the legal consequences of this please? I want to sue them for their negligence.
Re: I Bought 7up Soft Drink With Assorted Particles Inside The Bottle. by tugrow(m): 9:38am On May 04, 2017
You don hammer grin
Re: I Bought 7up Soft Drink With Assorted Particles Inside The Bottle. by PenisCaP: 9:44am On May 04, 2017
tugrow:
You don hammer grin

He might also hammer his head
Re: I Bought 7up Soft Drink With Assorted Particles Inside The Bottle. by Actuarydeji(m): 9:49am On May 04, 2017
Hammer? How?
Re: I Bought 7up Soft Drink With Assorted Particles Inside The Bottle. by SafeDavid(m): 10:37am On May 04, 2017
Pictures or? You know the drill grin
Re: I Bought 7up Soft Drink With Assorted Particles Inside The Bottle. by Actuarydeji(m): 1:04pm On May 04, 2017
SafeDavid:
Pictures or? You know the drill grin
please, what are you trying to say? I need full explanation.
Re: I Bought 7up Soft Drink With Assorted Particles Inside The Bottle. by Emproxy(m): 1:16pm On May 04, 2017
I encourage you to go ahead and Sue them. Even if you loose the case, you would be fulfilled for haven done the right thing.
Talk with your lawyer or go through the consumer protection office in your state capital.
They should guide you through the process.
Good luck.
Re: I Bought 7up Soft Drink With Assorted Particles Inside The Bottle. by SafeDavid(m): 1:41pm On May 04, 2017
Actuarydeji:
please, what are you trying to say? I need full explanation.
Post a picture to back up your claim.
Re: I Bought 7up Soft Drink With Assorted Particles Inside The Bottle. by tugrow(m): 7:10pm On May 04, 2017
If you win the case , u don hammer, 7up go pay you 50m fine tongue
Re: I Bought 7up Soft Drink With Assorted Particles Inside The Bottle. by Actuarydeji(m): 8:49pm On May 04, 2017
Emproxy:
I encourage you to go ahead and Sue them. Even if you loose the case, you would be fulfilled for haven done the right thing.
Talk with your lawyer or go through the consumer protection office in your state capital.
They should guide you through the process.
Good luck.
Thanks
Re: I Bought 7up Soft Drink With Assorted Particles Inside The Bottle. by Actuarydeji(m): 8:02am On May 12, 2017
These are the images of the 7up that bought.

(1) (Reply)

100% Human Hair Wholesales @B38 Plateau Plaza, Trade Fair Lagos +2348068456927 / 60 Ways Of Making Money Online / Which Business Is Flourishing In Your Campus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.