Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Time Machine - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Time Machine (518 Views)

It Is Mathematically Possible To Build An Actual Time Machine- Scientists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time Machine by Nina4u(f): 10:59am On May 04, 2017
If u were giving the opportunity to meet one person in life ... living or dead ...who would u wanna meet ?
Imagine going back to watch Jesus feed the 5000 with loaves and fishes, heal the blind, walk on water, and bring Lazarus back to life. If u wanted a definitive answer to the question of a his existence then ud have it after that......
if, as I believe, there is a God and Jesus is His Son, how incredible would it be to see Him in person? To hear His voice speak your name? What else could u possibly do in your life that could match that experience??

Another thing i was thinking about was have u ever wondered how hot Cleopatra was compared to women today? Wouldnt u like to see for urself? What would dinner with Genghis Khan or Alexander the Great be like?? What if u could talk philosophy with Socrates or Confucius? Imagine convincing Michelangelo to do a painting for u or sitting in the audience as Ludwig van Beethoven plays...... How amazing would it be to talk about science with Einstein or psychology with Sigmund Freud? I relli want a time machine ... lol
Tell me who would u like to meet ?
Re: Time Machine by orbgoblin: 11:11am On May 04, 2017
Nikola tesla, I'd love to be his apperentice.

1 Like

Re: Time Machine by Nina4u(f): 11:13am On May 04, 2017
orbgoblin:
Nikola tesla, I'd love to be his apperentice.
hahaha hed b handy handling Nepa ooo

1 Like

Re: Time Machine by orbgoblin: 1:21pm On May 04, 2017
Hahaha spot on!!! And u know he tried working on wireless electricity distribution but i'll take what I learn from him and build a wireless electric chair then execute the hell out of these corrupt politicians from the comfort of my home. Wouldn't that be awesome? grin
Nina4u:
hahaha hed b handy handling Nepa ooo

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

7 things To Do If Your Nude Pix Goes Viral / How To Delete All Data On Iphone 7 Permanently? / Change Your Facebook Username Instead Of Opening Another Facebook Account 2017!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.