Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Please Help My Techno C8 Takes Hours(a Whole Day) To Charge Fully 100% - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help My Techno C8 Takes Hours(a Whole Day) To Charge Fully 100% (1292 Views)

Sure Ways To Charge Your Smartphone Quicker / The Right Way To Charge Your Phone / Techno C8 No Network Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Techno C8 Takes Hours(a Whole Day) To Charge Fully 100% by Officialkplus(m): 11:01am On May 04, 2017
Hello everyone,
My techno c8 is taken to hrs(7-8 hrs) to charge although when I used my snr sis charger it charge faster (2hrs) ..

So I decided to buy a fast charger to solve the issues,I bought it for #2,500(although its an infinix charger)
***********************""*********************************

The real problem begun when the fast charger (I bought isn't charging fast)..battery reached 100% in 6hrs

And my sis fast charger,suddenly its not fast anymore

I charged overnight(with her charger)& I got 45%..

Yes 45℅

Please what can I do at the moment...
And I'm currently broke right now..

Re: Please Help My Techno C8 Takes Hours(a Whole Day) To Charge Fully 100% by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:08pm On May 04, 2017
Officialkplus:
Hello everyone,
My techno c8 is taken to hrs(7-8 hrs) to charge although when I used my snr sis charger it charge faster (2hrs) ..

So I decided to buy a fast charger to solve the issues,I bought it for #2,500(although its an infinix charger)

The real problem begun when the fast charger (I bought isn't charging fast)..battery reached 100% in 6hrs

Yes 45℅

Hello @Officialkplus The phone's sub-board needs to be replaced. If your phone is without any physical damage & under warranty, it will be fixed for free; Otherwise it'll cost you less than 2k to fix it. Visit any of our centres from Next week.
Re: Please Help My Techno C8 Takes Hours(a Whole Day) To Charge Fully 100% by Officialkplus(m): 5:11pm On May 04, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @Officialkplus The phone's sub-board needs to be replaced. If your phone is without any physical damage & under warranty, it will be fixed for free; Otherwise it'll cost you less than 2k to fix it. Visit any of our centres from Next week.

Thanks...
How soon can I get it done..??

I mean does it take days or hours..?

Phone is 2month outta warranty

Thanks for the reply..
Re: Please Help My Techno C8 Takes Hours(a Whole Day) To Charge Fully 100% by AkProsper(m): 8:41pm On May 04, 2017
Whizpete:

No make me vex for all of una wey dey that Carlcare ooo... So you just sat down in an air-conditioned office and remotely diagnosed a phone issue without seeing it physically?

Them use board and panel swear for una there? Any small thing una go begin shout panel upandan...

Dear OP, since your phone is already outta warranty, I would suggest you just ignore Carlcare and look for any reputable engineer around you..

I've encountered this issue twice and the most recent was for my Tecno J7, twice I've encountered it, twice the culprit was charging port! Yours is most likely going to be a charging port issue, change it and all would be well...

A reputable engineer may open the phone and tell you it's the entire charging flex, if so, adhere to him and change the flex... At least he inspected the phone physically before diagnosing...!
It seems your experience was really bad.
Re: Please Help My Techno C8 Takes Hours(a Whole Day) To Charge Fully 100% by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:40am On May 05, 2017
Officialkplus:

Thanks...
How soon can I get it done..??

I mean does it take days or hours..?

Phone is 2month outta warranty

Thanks for the reply..
Days. Regular repairs take a week. @Officialkplus You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Reserved repairs take 3 days or less.
Re: Please Help My Techno C8 Takes Hours(a Whole Day) To Charge Fully 100% by ollah2: 12:06pm On May 05, 2017
Op before going to thier office, check the chargers and cables used. Also, confirm if it's charger connected or USB.
Re: Please Help My Techno C8 Takes Hours(a Whole Day) To Charge Fully 100% by Sleekbaby(f): 12:50pm On May 05, 2017
I think charging problem is common to tecno phones now, the management should look into it bcoz it's becoming more rampant this day.
Re: Please Help My Techno C8 Takes Hours(a Whole Day) To Charge Fully 100% by chicwoman(f): 1:36pm On May 05, 2017
Really,
Haven't had issues with mine
What do you think causes it?
Sleekbaby:
I think charging problem is common to tecno phones now, the management should look into it bcoz it's becoming more rampant this day.
Re: Please Help My Techno C8 Takes Hours(a Whole Day) To Charge Fully 100% by Sleekbaby(f): 1:49pm On May 05, 2017
[quote author=chicwoman post=56234100]Really,
Haven't had issues with mine
What do you think causes it?

Dear I'm not an Engineer so I don't know
Re: Please Help My Techno C8 Takes Hours(a Whole Day) To Charge Fully 100% by jamel9: 2:01pm On May 05, 2017
Officialkplus:
Hello everyone,

Yes 45℅

Try to use another cable. By the way was it the same cable you use with you sister's charger for the second time or another. Try to use same cable you use in the first instance with your sister' charge.
Re: Please Help My Techno C8 Takes Hours(a Whole Day) To Charge Fully 100% by Maro4u(m): 7:09pm On May 05, 2017
Talkinh from experience no long talk if u try another charger still d same go and get the charging port changed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 3, Premium Design And Performance For Everyone (photos And Specs) / A Digitalized Toon Portrait Of Two Popular Football Stars Done By Me / Mtn Slashed 1.5gb, 3.5gb Data To 1gb And 2.5gb Respectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.