Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement (88652 Views)

Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office / Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by queenst(f): 4:00pm On May 04, 2017

The economic and financial crimes commission is not left out in the series of reactions trailing the engagement between Bankole Wellington, popularly known as Banky W and Adesua Etomi.

The duo starred in the the popular movie, “The wedding party”, that premiered on 8 September 2016.
When asked of their take on the engagement, the EFCC responded via their twitter handle, “You may find this hard to believe Lance but it is not an economic or financial crime.”
Several celebrities have congratulated the couple on their engagement including Phyno, FalztheBadGuy and Olamide.

Source: http://360jamng.net/efcc-reacts-to-banky-w-and-adesuas-engagement/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by queenst(f): 4:00pm On May 04, 2017
SEE MORE: EFCC's REACTION TO BANKY W'S MARRIAGE PROPOSAL---> http://360jamng.net/efcc-reacts-to-banky-w-and-adesuas-engagement/

grin
EFCC & Wahala

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by SuperSuave(m): 4:04pm On May 04, 2017
where's the fvcking reaction undecided

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Fela40: 4:05pm On May 04, 2017
queenst:
grin
EFCC & Wahala

You are first to comment and also Op...

Do you know why God don't answer prayers in Nigeria?? angry

Because of things like this!! angry

245 Likes 9 Shares

Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 04, 2017
I love that efcc handler

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Azerbella(f): 4:06pm On May 04, 2017
Lmao.
The handler is trying to say "iss none of our business" cheesy

166 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by liftedhigh: 4:06pm On May 04, 2017
Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

You're right greedness

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by emeijeh(m): 4:07pm On May 04, 2017
Dear Lord_omo,

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Officialkplus(m): 4:12pm On May 04, 2017
How did that affect the price of petrol or dollars..

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by nero2face: 4:13pm On May 04, 2017
more reason why de commission keep confusing us with different stories, they keep getting involved in issues that doesn't concern them...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by CoolestMan: 4:14pm On May 04, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 04, 2017
z nt a reaction cos it doesn't luk lyk z dier business
Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by crazyABO(m): 4:16pm On May 04, 2017
E b like say dis one no get work? sad angry

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by iamVirus(m): 4:22pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

lol!
but he answers mine

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by bentlywills(m): 4:26pm On May 04, 2017
I want this too

23 Likes

Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by hakeem4(m): 5:00pm On May 04, 2017
Lol
Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 04, 2017
rubbish..tell us whether the man with gorilla-yansh forehead will be confirmed or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by seejai: 5:01pm On May 04, 2017
queenst:
grin
EFCC & Wahala
but why

Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by TerrorSquad147: 5:01pm On May 04, 2017
bentlywills:
I want this too
e no dey last again, ask the celebs them

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Moreoffaith(m): 5:01pm On May 04, 2017
This country hen

Wetin concern EFCC concern Banky W wedding.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 04, 2017
Me minding my business

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by rozayx5(m): 5:02pm On May 04, 2017
banky is classy

good taste he got

not all these hooes out there with excess makeup, empty bank accounts and empty heads who got nothing to offer

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by burkingx(f): 5:02pm On May 04, 2017
grin
Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by tomdon(m): 5:03pm On May 04, 2017
Lance wan take style blow wee stool cheesy
Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 04, 2017
That is to say...None of their business! E no 'consign' dem cheesy
Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by chrisbaby24(m): 5:03pm On May 04, 2017
Ok
Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by opethom(m): 5:03pm On May 04, 2017
angry
Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by sisisioge: 5:03pm On May 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin

EFCC my bobo...but I love Banky too grin
Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by nairaeye: 5:03pm On May 04, 2017
what a hilarious reply, that efcc guy never disappoints.
Check my signature if you need a sustainable job
Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by madridguy(m): 5:03pm On May 04, 2017
tongue EFCC HANDLER CAN BE FUNNY. I LOVE HIS/HER HUMOR.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by salabscholar01(m): 5:03pm On May 04, 2017
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything / Emmanuella Iloba: This Ass Will Not Be Raped By Any Uncle In The Lord / Mercy Eke Twerks For Her Neighbour From The Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.