Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories (2252 Views)

BA, Bed, Beng, Bsc, Btech Or HND At MTN Nigeria - Graduate Sales Representatives / Guinness Nigeria 2018 Graduate Sales Internship Job Recruitment / Graduate Sales Program Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 04, 2017
Graduate Sales Program Job Description

A UK-affiliated quality focused medical laboratory specializing in wellness, occupational and pre-employment staff screening amongst others is recruiting for 2017. For over 4 years we have been responsible for bringing FDA approved and CE marked diagnostic tools to Nigeria and have worked with some of the leading hospitals and diagnostic centres in Lagos. We are based in Victoria Island and work with corporate clients from various sectors such as banking, hospitality, healthcare etc.

The Graduate Sales Program is an opportunity to join an innovative and forward thinking organisation, we are looking to recruit four candidates.

The program allows you an insight into the business-critical areas of the laboratory and related services and you will integrate and participate in various projects on a rotational basis, getting to know our business areas in detail. Over a six-month period, you will be on a detailed program covering sales territories spanning across Lagos State - with unrivalled sales training, coaching and development opportunities-you really can build your career with us.

As a Graduate Sales Executive, you will be the vital link between us and our clients. You will build partnerships with healthcare providers and corporate clients in various sectors in order to understand their business and reach sales targets.

Duties and Responsibilities:

Independently make decisions, but also utilize available resources to meet customer needs and work effectively with operations. Seeks out broader relationships within the account to help facilitate networking and prospecting.
Perform sales calls and vendor relations with all customers and potential customers in the assigned territory.
Researches competitor and industry activity and keep informed of new products/services and other general information of interest to customers incorporating this data into the business plan; introduce any new test products or packages.
Manage pricing within territory to control profitability and maintain accurate reporting and records necessary for proper management of territory.
Communicate with supervisor any customer issues or potential problems, perform other tasks assigned by manager.
Responsible for achieving territory quota, new product budget and increasing sales within our top accounts.
Develops and implements a sales business plan for the territory in collaboration with finance.
Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, account plans and territory activities as required
Work closely with Managing Director to develop assigned territories in line with the company’s objectives.
Positively represent the company at all times throughout customer locations.
Requirements:

Essential

Candidates should have a BSc. in any medical/ biomedical science and must have completed NYSC.
They must be result-oriented, self-motivated with strong oral and written communication skills.
They must be able to multitask and meet deadlines as needed.
They should be able to work in a team environment.
They should also possess good persuasion and presentation skills with proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Preferred

2 years' field sales experience (NYSC included) with a reputable company.
Remuneration:

An attractive salary and uncapped bonus plan
Healthcare scheme
Laptop and cell phone
Pension plan
Method of Application:

Interested candidates should send their CVs to careers@oxfordlaboratories.com

Seniority Level
Entry level

Industry
Biotechnology Hospital & Health Care Health, Wellness and Fitness
Employment Type
Full-time

Job Functions
Business Development Science Health Care Provider
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by Footycabal(m): 8:39pm On May 31, 2017
majekdom2:
Graduate Sales Program Job Description

A UK-affiliated quality focused medical laboratory specializing in wellness, occupational and pre-employment staff screening amongst others is recruiting for 2017. For over 4 years we have been responsible for bringing FDA approved and CE marked diagnostic tools to Nigeria and have worked with some of the leading hospitals and diagnostic centres in Lagos. We are based in Victoria Island and work with corporate clients from various sectors such as banking, hospitality, healthcare etc.

The Graduate Sales Program is an opportunity to join an innovative and forward thinking organisation, we are looking to recruit four candidates.

The program allows you an insight into the business-critical areas of the laboratory and related services and you will integrate and participate in various projects on a rotational basis, getting to know our business areas in detail. Over a six-month period, you will be on a detailed program covering sales territories spanning across Lagos State - with unrivalled sales training, coaching and development opportunities-you really can build your career with us.

As a Graduate Sales Executive, you will be the vital link between us and our clients. You will build partnerships with healthcare providers and corporate clients in various sectors in order to understand their business and reach sales targets.

Duties and Responsibilities:

Independently make decisions, but also utilize available resources to meet customer needs and work effectively with operations. Seeks out broader relationships within the account to help facilitate networking and prospecting.
Perform sales calls and vendor relations with all customers and potential customers in the assigned territory.
Researches competitor and industry activity and keep informed of new products/services and other general information of interest to customers incorporating this data into the business plan; introduce any new test products or packages.
Manage pricing within territory to control profitability and maintain accurate reporting and records necessary for proper management of territory.
Communicate with supervisor any customer issues or potential problems, perform other tasks assigned by manager.
Responsible for achieving territory quota, new product budget and increasing sales within our top accounts.
Develops and implements a sales business plan for the territory in collaboration with finance.
Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, account plans and territory activities as required
Work closely with Managing Director to develop assigned territories in line with the company’s objectives.
Positively represent the company at all times throughout customer locations.
Requirements:

Essential

Candidates should have a BSc. in any medical/ biomedical science and must have completed NYSC.
They must be result-oriented, self-motivated with strong oral and written communication skills.
They must be able to multitask and meet deadlines as needed.
They should be able to work in a team environment.
They should also possess good persuasion and presentation skills with proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Preferred

2 years' field sales experience (NYSC included) with a reputable company.
Remuneration:

An attractive salary and uncapped bonus plan
Healthcare scheme
Laptop and cell phone
Pension plan
Method of Application:

Interested candidates should send their CVs to careers@oxfordlaboratories.com

Seniority Level
Entry level

Industry
Biotechnology Hospital & Health Care Health, Wellness and Fitness
Employment Type
Full-time

Job Functions
Business Development Science Health Care Provider

please i got an assessment invite by workforce on this job, who is with me?...anyone?
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 31, 2017
Am with you both I can't remember applying
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by Footycabal(m): 10:22pm On May 31, 2017
Lilycade:

probably you have been applying for so many jobs lately...can we chat on whatsapp pls?...kindly add me up...08060480065
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by Withambition(m): 11:28pm On May 31, 2017
http://thelegaldiary.com/
Hello People. It's so nice and interesting to have you on-board. Have you ever observed that Law is almost, if not, everything in the society? Believe it! The Law can either make or mar you. You think it is only Lawyers that should know the Law? Definitely not! In fact, what should give your Lawyer an edge over you is that he know where to find the Law.
For your own interest, THE LEGAL DIARY seeks to educate you on your legal rights and duties by posting the Legal stories of people and proffering Legal advice as much as possible. This can be in form of decided cases, fresh briefs or even hypothetical cases we can learn from.
Note, however, that nobody is an island of knowledge or above mistake. So, the opinions of learned persons on the various platform are also welcome. This is also an opportunity for us to ask that question that has been bothering us about our legal rights or duties in our day to day activities.

Visit THE LEGAL DIARY on http://thelegaldiary.com/
IG: @mylegaldiary
FB: https://m./1298091223567870
E-mail: my.legaldiary@gmail.com
Twitter: @mylegaldiary1

JOIN THIS TRAIN AND LET'S RIDE ON!!!
This is why you should document your contract! http://thelegaldiary.com/you-should-document-contracts/
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by codedomoluabi(m): 12:04am On Jun 01, 2017
Add me up
I applied and also got an invite for the Test
Footycabal:

probably you have been applying for so many jobs lately...can we chat on whatsapp pls?...kindly add me up...08060480065
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by Comfyski(f): 4:34am On Jun 01, 2017
Hi... Applied too..my first workforce test...dunno if its verbal quantitative or there's more...pls keep me posted..famousangelsjsc@yahoo.com
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by Xxpress(m): 6:54am On Jun 01, 2017
I also got an invite but am not a medical student but a social scientist. How is workforce test like?
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by InimitabIelove: 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
Footycabal:

please i got an assessment invite by workforce on this job, who is with me?...anyone?
same here, still skeptical about attending tho. Was told test holds on Saturday
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by Lhezy(f): 12:08am On Jun 03, 2017
You guys going? I don't want the case that we will be marketing products up and down
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by Lhezy(f): 12:10am On Jun 03, 2017
Footycabal:

Are you going?
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by Obitex4real: 11:39am On Jun 06, 2017
Is the application still on?
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by Comfyski(f): 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
No comments so far after the test...how was it..?
Any updates since then?
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by Soniken: 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
I did the assessment also, please has anyone receive feedback from them?
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by Xxpress(m): 9:09am On Jun 07, 2017
The test was CBT. 50 questions for 50 minutes. Not really hard. The population was much though.
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by kufrebssy(m): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lilycade:

Hello, have you been contacted after the assessment?
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by kufrebssy(m): 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
Please anyone who has been contacted since after the assessment should let us know.

Thanks
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by kufrebssy(m): 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Xxpress:
The test was CBT. 50 questions for 50 minutes. Not really hard. The population was much though.

Have you (or anyone) been contacted after the test??
A friend i met on test day just called me saying she got a call to be at Victoria Island this weekend after she passed her test.

Anyone else?
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by Xxpress(m): 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
kufrebssy:

A friend i met on test day just called me saying she got a call to be at Victoria Island this weekend after she passed her test.

Anyone else?
I haven't received any call from them.
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by leehzzy(f): 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
As regards the Oxfordlab test last week Saturday at workforce ..I was contacted today for assesment this coming Saturday

Anyone else??
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by Xxpress(m): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
I received a mail from them for an assessment on Saturday.
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by oyinthread: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
Haven't receive any message from them.
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by Raey(f): 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
please, how can I get to the assessment venue from oshodi; land bridge avenue behind shoprite Victoria island
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by Comfyski(f): 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
Not received a message... Oh Lord please...
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by Xxpress(m): 11:54am On Jun 08, 2017
kufrebssy:

Anyone else?
I had been contacted, so also another person that took the test in Saturday.
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by codedomoluabi(m): 10:48am On Jun 11, 2017
I didn't receive any mail.....Those Who attended the 2nd invitation how far ?
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by fidelix007: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
Went for the second assessment. Anyone heard from them after d second assessment?
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by viviansteph: 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
Not yet
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by leehzzy(f): 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
Yes....they have gotten back to me
To meet with the director on 14th
dunno if its another interview, tho dey said to discuss further about joining the company....
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by fidelix007: 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
leehzzy:
Yes....they have gotten back to me
To meet with the director on 14th
dunno if its another interview, tho dey said to discuss further about joining the company....
so wat was the outcome of the meeting and hw many people were present
Re: Graduate Sales Program- Oxford Laboratories by leehzzy(f): 7:51am On Jun 17, 2017
fidelix007:
so wat was the outcome of the meeting and hw many people were present

We were 5..and was told we were successful at d assessment and got the Job, to resume July

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Current Recruitment At Contec Global Group / Edo State Civil Service Commission / High Paying Job Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.