Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

How To Speed Up OTA Upgrade On Your Infinix Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Speed Up OTA Upgrade On Your Infinix Smartphone (1201 Views)

Is It That No Tecno Or Infinix Smartphone has NFC? / Infinix Hot 7 And Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specs : Upcoming Infinix Smartphone In 2019 / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Speed Up OTA Upgrade On Your Infinix Smartphone by ishittu: 5:05pm On May 04, 2017
Infinix continues to make OTA updates available especially with XOS and now OS update for some of our smartphone series.

However, we have put into consideration the time it takes to download the updates depending on your network/location. We have improvised to release a New System Update App to help you download OTA updates at a breeze.

The new System Update App is embedded with new OTA server which gives users an improved speed when downloading an update. It also eliminates the problem of restarting update and update failed error.

How does it work

Step 1 - Download the App using this [url=http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=MTIyNDU4fDAzZTY4OGNjfDE0OTM5MDE4NTF8MTIwNXwxMzM4NTQ%3D]Link [/url]
Step 2 - Install the Downloaded APK
Step 3 - Open the APK and Wait for it to automatically load the Update
Step 4 - Click Download for the OTA upgrade
Step 5 - Restart your smartphone after the update is complete
Re: How To Speed Up OTA Upgrade On Your Infinix Smartphone by ishittu: 12:21pm On May 05, 2017
ishittu:
Infinix continues to make OTA updates available especially with XOS and now OS update for some of our smartphone series.

However, we have put into consideration the time it takes to download the updates depending on your network/location. We have improvised to release a New System Update App to help you download OTA updates at a breeze.

The new System Update App is embedded with new OTA server which gives users an improved speed when downloading an update. It also eliminates the problem of restarting update and update failed error.

How does it work

Step 1 - Download the App using this [url=http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=MTIyNDU4fDAzZTY4OGNjfDE0OTM5MDE4NTF8MTIwNXwxMzM4NTQ%3D]Link [/url]
Re: How To Speed Up OTA Upgrade On Your Infinix Smartphone by saemmanuev: 12:27pm On May 05, 2017
okay oo, i no get an infinix phone, when you people impress me with your products i will buy
Re: How To Speed Up OTA Upgrade On Your Infinix Smartphone by ishittu: 12:35pm On May 08, 2017
saemmanuev:
okay oo, i no get an infinix phone, when you people impress me with your products i will buy

watch out for the next release since u no like S2

1 Like

Re: How To Speed Up OTA Upgrade On Your Infinix Smartphone by saemmanuev: 3:32pm On May 11, 2017
ishittu:

watch out for the next release since u no like S2

wen is the next release?
Re: How To Speed Up OTA Upgrade On Your Infinix Smartphone by ishittu: 1:31pm On May 12, 2017
saemmanuev:

wen is the next release?

if you ask who i go ask , i no no jare
Re: How To Speed Up OTA Upgrade On Your Infinix Smartphone by ishittu: 10:45am On May 15, 2017
this article got featured on yomiprof blog and mobilityarena, too bad they didnt reference it
Re: How To Speed Up OTA Upgrade On Your Infinix Smartphone by saemmanuev: 2:58pm On May 16, 2017
ishittu:

if you ask who i go ask , i no no jare

lol, you are not serious, when they launch in kenya we will know
Re: How To Speed Up OTA Upgrade On Your Infinix Smartphone by sakalisis(m): 10:41pm On May 16, 2017
This people sha, maybe their next product will interest me
Re: How To Speed Up OTA Upgrade On Your Infinix Smartphone by srrrr(m): 9:50am On May 17, 2017
ishittu:

How does it work

It didn't install

Re: How To Speed Up OTA Upgrade On Your Infinix Smartphone by saemmanuev: 2:31pm On May 17, 2017
srrrr:

It didn't install

Download again, seem the file break when downloading
Re: How To Speed Up OTA Upgrade On Your Infinix Smartphone by ishittu: 3:01pm On May 17, 2017
saemmanuev:

lol, you are not serious, when they launch in kenya we will know

oKay nao tongue
Re: How To Speed Up OTA Upgrade On Your Infinix Smartphone by ishittu: 3:02pm On May 17, 2017
saemmanuev:

Download again, seem the file break when downloading

Me too thoughts as much, srrrr have you try redownloading

(1) (Reply)

Battery Life On The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Is So Good / Samsung Develops Material That Can Charge Car And Phone Battery For 12 Minutes / This Android Feature Can Read For You When You Are Tired. See How To Set It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.