Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

CBN Lifts Forex Ban On Toothpicks And 47 Other Items - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Lifts Forex Ban On Toothpicks And 47 Other Items (32861 Views)

Why You Should Worry Again About The Central Bank’s New Forex Ban / [TUTORIAL] Cheapest Way To Buy Items From Aliexpress With Forex Ban / Akwa Ibom Manufactures Toothpicks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: CBN Lifts Forex Ban On Toothpicks And 47 Other Items by deebsman1(m): 1:44pm On May 06, 2017
Because its sad, see the way those corrupt guys are lanking and doing anyhow they like knowing surely well they av d judges and d court under their feet. See saraki, see sule lamido, see fani kayode, see ekweremadu, all of dem dem. With Buhari looking like d only serious guy in dis said fight against corruption. Its tiring and worrying

mikolo80:
how can you say you give up against corruption. maybe you but I will never. corruption never takes a day off why should you the good guys
Re: CBN Lifts Forex Ban On Toothpicks And 47 Other Items by mikolo80: 7:44pm On May 06, 2017
deebsman1:
Because its sad, see the way those corrupt guys are lanking and doing anyhow they like knowing surely well they av d judges and d court under their feet. See saraki, see sule lamido, see fani kayode, see ekweremadu, all of dem dem. With Buhari looking like d only serious guy in dis said fight against corruption. Its tiring and worrying

so?
so if they said you should bring Was yansh they want to Bleep you, you will agree because they have money and judges?
if armed robber r come cash you for house you will surrender without a fight even though WV know they raped your neighbours wife children and him himself, you will just give up? na WA o. don't forget Uintah challenged them and won. they don't have two heads my guy. get in the fight and stop moping. man TGIF Bleep up.
Re: CBN Lifts Forex Ban On Toothpicks And 47 Other Items by mikolo80: 7:48pm On May 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Ha! Abeg my power no rich to employ pa/driver oh! I drive myself, only use my spare time for other meaningful things.

Besides, if you are used to salary, you will understand what I'm talking about.

If for for instance you start receiving as much as 10m monthly as salary, bro, this is huge but I bet you, after about 6 months of regularly receiving that amount, you will certainly start looking elsewhere for upgrade. Besides, you live according to your salary. A worker earning 50k can't live same lifestyle as the other who goes home with 500k.
but he can pay PA 10 k to multiply himself over space and time.or even less for part time. believe me there are ppl who will do it for free, just pay his transport to wherever you send him and the occasional lunch. some ppl just wanna get out of their father house and stop being called agbaya for area. then once profit come you can afford to pay some stipend. trust me I was there once. 3 year. no income no experience just shame.learn to think outside the box.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Multipurpose Cooperative Society "World Bank Grant" SCAM / Obafemi Olopade: My Calabar Condom, Syringe Factories Were Killed By Government / Emefiele: Oba Otudeko Rebuffed My Pleas On First Bank Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.