Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Top 5 (five) Classified Website In Nigeria 2017 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 5 (five) Classified Website In Nigeria 2017 (2125 Views)

30 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 [updated] Number 5 Will Leave You Shouting / Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 / New Prices Of Kerosene Across States In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 (five) Classified Website In Nigeria 2017 by jetinvestment: 5:35pm On May 04, 2017
Classified Ad still remains the best form of advertising that is short, cheap and converts well for classified products / services. From traditional newspapers to magazine, TV and radio and now spreading fast in online medium, classified ads still play a key role as medium for selling one’s goods/services. It's the easiest way to advertise today for free in Nigeria.
Here I will listed 5 of the best classified websites in Nigeria. I have researched and listed the 5 tops classified websites in Nigeria. Starting from the top to bottom, check out the list below.

1. I consider jiji to be the largest classified ads In Nigeria today. This site allows user post ads for free, and they have other premium services that are an option for users. www.

2. GoPanta.com is the fastest growing classified ads website in Nigeria but it still remains behind JiJi. GoPanta is free for both buyers and sellers. I already sold 2 cars on there site. As a Seller on GoPanta, you can perform the below activities;
• Post free Ads with pictures to sell on various categories such as: Vehicles, Real Estate, Mobile Phones and Tablets, Electronics, Services, Fashion and Beauty, Animals and Pets, Homes Furniture and Garden, Jobs and Hobbies Arts and Sports.

• Update, Highlight Ads, Renew Ads and Make Ad Top of The Page to get maximum efficiency from selling.

• Sending message between seller and buyer right from your profile.

• Use live chat system on the website to communicate with their support team in case of any issue. www.gopanta.com

3. OLX has 1000's ads available in Nigeria of goods for sale from cars, furniture, electronics to jobs and services listings. Buy or sell something today. You do not necessary need to open an account on to post ad but you can if you so wish. www.

4. Locanto Nigeria is a free classified ads site operating from locanto.com.ng. Locanto Nigeria is the Nigerian version of Locanto.com worldwide classifieds website that helps you with all your local needs. Locanto offers free local trading in over 60 countries. The Locanto website is available in 5 languages and is being operated by a small team of classifieds enthusiasts. www.locanto.com.ng

5. Mobofree is simple to use and offers other services like sports news and some other news they find interesting to their users. In all they all have their different likeness that will appeal to their users. www.mobofree.com
Re: Top 5 (five) Classified Website In Nigeria 2017 by businessguide: 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
Re: Top 5 (five) Classified Website In Nigeria 2017 by MrTimmyDux(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
You can tryout http://OgaDealer.com
Re: Top 5 (five) Classified Website In Nigeria 2017 by victory4m: 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
I can see a lot of dead classified link here.. Hmmm. Nice list.. It helps my project. I suggest you change olx Nigeria link to https://nigeria.ong.ng

(1) (Reply)

Little But Tangible / I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment / 1 Pay Loader In Good Condition For Sale Or Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.