Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,497 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten (46963 Views)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag / How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by Kylekent59: 8:53pm On May 04, 2017
One chance one passenger,oya dey go enter!!!. Who remembers d film then
Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by Damilolababy(f): 8:53pm On May 04, 2017
OK
Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by mytime24(f): 8:54pm On May 04, 2017
@Abuja again angry
Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 04, 2017
Lolz. They are plenty in dakybiu jabi side of abuja. And airport road

If you're in abuja be careful
Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by beautiful232(f): 8:54pm On May 04, 2017
thank GOD for your life my dear, so sorry bout that
Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 04, 2017
Buhari till 2050 self......APC!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by Trexnemesis(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
lipsrsealed Is that dried sperm/semen on her hand in the first picture
undecided
undecided

I think.

Wait for version 2 of the story.
Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by ularibabe: 9:00pm On May 04, 2017
May be they want more money from her or asking her the pin to her ATM but she refused to say so they have to beat her, so they did to my sister
Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by johnsonpolice: 9:04pm On May 04, 2017
timilehin007:

undecided
I think its height time govt should do some thing about the economic of this country,to control the rate of crime cos,the rate of crime in this country is alarming.
Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by SeniorJude(m): 9:04pm On May 04, 2017
Sorry, thank God your life is save and that they only made away with your properties and not your life it really worth a thank God
Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by Babamide(m): 9:07pm On May 04, 2017
We need help in this country. We have resorted to finding solutions online. Posting online is good for awareness but we need to address issues with the relevant authorities. U were robbed, visit the police station and report. U have a medical condition, visit the hospital.
Anyways these avenues are not functional but there is also no help online

1 Like

Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by jericco1(m): 9:08pm On May 04, 2017
EmaKoke:
This life too hard abeg
it is well.
Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by adontcare(f): 9:08pm On May 04, 2017
Crimes everywhere
Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by jericco1(m): 9:10pm On May 04, 2017
tellwisdom:
What part of her body is this?
her groin.
Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:12pm On May 04, 2017
kepele but from tht banex go kubwa na rough area sha. asin anyhow pesin dey load passenger for their car. at times u see female drivers hustling for passengers wth their flashy cars too
Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by oyetpel(m): 9:13pm On May 04, 2017
How did she snap? Since the robbers collected her phone?
Did she beg a fellow passenger, snap and uploaded online straight?
Cos when u get robbed, you no go sabi how u dey feel again
Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 04, 2017
This one that i am seeing neck wounds,is it damon or stefan?
Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by mechanics(m): 9:14pm On May 04, 2017
eyah, robbers just want to be rich by all means.
Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:15pm On May 04, 2017
dat85kelvin:
The robbers were unprofessional, why beat a victim?
Oga seun coman see professional hia ooo!

lala, any need to call mopo 4 dis one? grin
Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by AlphaStyles(m): 9:16pm On May 04, 2017
this 1 na scratch no be beating

1 Like

Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by himkers2: 9:18pm On May 04, 2017
dat85kelvin:

Dem get professional robber before?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by lazygal: 9:19pm On May 04, 2017
Simitrendy:
This Facebook user lamented about how she encountered with one chance robbery while she was going to Kubuwa. May God protect us all

This same incidence happened in my presence at around 1pm but thank God people observed and chased the car at around the same kubwa!!!

People chased the car in broad daylight .the people had kidnapped a lady and her sister .I was sooo proud of Nigerians that day .police also joined but on a bike and kept shooting but had to be careful so as not to hit any one
Eventually they threw the gals out of the speeding moving vehivle thinking it will get people off their tracks but no way we kept chasing eventually they parked ran off but one was caught and the mob almost killed him .car was destroyed. Trust angry mob

2 Likes

Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by kevoh(m): 9:21pm On May 04, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
One chance can't last long in Abuja,
Something that is increasing at an alarming rate, you are saying it can't last. angry angry
Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by Fibo27(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2017
Crauxx:
Abi she voted for buhari

1 Like

Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by FLYFIRE(m): 9:30pm On May 04, 2017
bqlekan:
Thank God they were not ritualists.. You probably won't be posting this on FB now. But what is wrong with ABJ nowadays?
Miscreants, beggers have taken over Abuja since bubu took over. It's like the whole area boys & beggers from the whole north have relocated to Abuja. They now hawk sweet & whatever everywhere & are now agberos that NEVER existed before the dullard came. The most unfortunate thing now is that nothing is being done to curb the urgly situation by the FCT mgt. It WILL take years to undo what the dullard has done to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by MarkGeraldo(m): 9:38pm On May 04, 2017
One chance to get robbed and beaten too cheesy
Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by timilehin007(m): 9:44pm On May 04, 2017
[quote author=johnsonpolice post=56214685]I think its height time govt should do some thing about the economic of this country,to control the rate of crime cos,the rate of crime in this country is alarming.[/quote
Well said ]
Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 04, 2017
OrestesDante:
lol... Wetin do this one for neck
Na like scratch be this for neck wey this woman dey show neck upandan instead of make d she dey thank God jeje.
I watched an account of a guy on newsline who was shot at the back thereby damaging his spinal cord... The horrible thing about the damage is that if this guy poo or pee e no know say hin don poo or pee for body na until the thing the smell:::::::::
life and its drama undecided

That's a sad account. It's funny how life plays tricks on us.
Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by Milliano007(m): 9:48pm On May 04, 2017
mami I feel for..the lord will expose dem....for instance if they were caught and mob burn dem alive na dey will be blaming the mob....its well
Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by mcfriend9(m): 9:50pm On May 04, 2017
Hi everyone,

I know many people will cherish the idea of inspecting a car they want to buy without leaving their home or office.

There is a new classified website for buying and selling cars called Kwilist that have come to solve this problem.

HOW?

Kwilist allows sellers to sell their cars by posting a video of the car. Its so easy to sell your car on Kwilist and all you need is to create a free account with your phone number and a password. Just record a video of the car and post it. No commission. No extra charges.

WATCHING VIDEOS WILL CONSUME MY DATA

They know! And they have introduced a new algorithm to the website that allows for ultra-compression of the video without losing considerable quality. If a seller uploads 100mb video for example, you will watch it with less than 1.65mb.

Practically, any video on kwilist can be watched in less than 3.5mb.

Visit www.kwilist.com today to start inspecting our large archive of cars at home or office. I know you will find a good deal.

NOTICE: It is still relatively new!
Re: Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten by baddosky1: 9:58pm On May 04, 2017
dat85kelvin:

What is "professional" about robbery?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. / Policeman Breaks Students Skull In Ogun (Photo) / Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.