Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Tips And Tricks You Don't Know The Latest Samsung Galaxy S8 Could Do!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tips And Tricks You Don't Know The Latest Samsung Galaxy S8 Could Do!!! (571 Views)

Latest Samsung Galaxy S11+ Leaks Point To A New Camera Sensor And Bigger Battery / 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed / 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips And Tricks You Don't Know The Latest Samsung Galaxy S8 Could Do!!! by Kingsirko(f): 7:32pm On May 04, 2017
Honestly, am not a Samsung guy although I prefer Infinix products here but if I was an American citizen or a citizen of any developed country I would definitely go for a Huawei, Htc or maybe a One plus product I definitely don't like Samsung product but I saw some interesting tricks on their latest flagship and decided to share: Also, get ready for a long read cause the tricks are falling off baskets.

As we all know the Samsung galaxy s8 is the latest flagship device of the south Korean based manufacturers and as its a few months old so, you're probably not expecting to have issues with it at least not yet. The smartphone giants have added some tips and tricks on the Galaxy s8's smart select function including how to create your own Gifs. Let's get started!!

Turn on "Smart select"
One of the best and least known features which have made its way onto the S8 is one which manages to survive the fiery demise of the Note 7: The Smart select, this enables the edge of the S8 to function as extra home screen, which is ready for launch as soon as you swipe along the side of the phone. The Edge panels on the device include app shortcuts, task shortcuts, and contact panels, all this is there by default.
To activate Smart select, go to settings> Display> Edge screen> Edge Panels and then tap on "Smart select"

Full Details and Photo Explanations @http://www.airinformations.com/2017/05/tips-and-tricks-you-dont-know-latest.html

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Just Introduced A New Phone Known As Galaxy 'feel'. / The Father Of Android Says It Has ‘forced Us To Fight’ With Technology / Gionee A1 Lite With 20mp Camera - Full Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.