Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,654 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

I Will Do A Unique LOGO Design For Your Website Or Business For Just $5 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Do A Unique LOGO Design For Your Website Or Business For Just $5 (299 Views)

Rebrand Your Business With A Unique Logo, Business Card, Label Designs Etc / I Will Install Responsive Wordpress Securely Just $5 On Fiverr / Trade With The Best Broker With Just $5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Do A Unique LOGO Design For Your Website Or Business For Just $5 by Ajetoms(m): 7:37pm On May 04, 2017
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CREATIVE AND UNIQUE LOGO?. STOP SEARCHING BECAUSE YOU HAVE REACHED THE RIGHT PLACE.

I will design a professional and unique LOGO for your kick start or start-up website, company or business with my gifted skill and you will surely be amazed by my work.

# What you will get:

JPG format with beautiful and solid background

PNG format with and without transparent background
PDF format

Files re-edited to your satisfaction

Delivery in less than 4 days

# Why Choose Me?

Original and creative
Listen to your demand attentively
Fast delivery
Give you a satisfying job

# Check Out My Extra Gigs:

I will deliver your LOGO in less than 24 hrs (Promo Price) for just $10.

I will provide you with High resolution file (at least 2000px, 300dpi) suitable for print for just $5

Contact me if you need something that is not mentioned in this gig description

NOTE: I don't draw cartoon characters. My graphic design style is creative, clean and effective, with simple shapes which will make your logo unique and eye catching.

Read the full information in my profile and order my creative design by clicking here[url]http://www.fiverr.com/ajetomjets[/url]

(1) (Reply)

An Almost Free Website Plus Cash Award And A Way To Earn / Aiteo Appoints International Adviser / Get A Business Plan To Set Up And Expand Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.