Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,168 members, 7,845,839 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital (35065 Views)

Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos / Girl Gives Birth At A Market In Delta, Abandons Her To Die. Photos / Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by iomoge2(f): 2:36am On May 05, 2017
Why she no come dash me na.

Let my daughter have a twin.
Motherhood is everything.
Cant wait 2 have another baby...but if i see one now... i will collect o.
As long as we sign courth papers that u wee never trespass...
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by harvesto4u: 4:48am On May 05, 2017
undecided if u knw u dnt want baby,u close ur legs or tell him to use condom.nawa o for Yoruba girls o always making headlines
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by harvesto4u: 4:54am On May 05, 2017
undecided if u know you don't want baby,you close your legs or tell him to use condom.nawa o for Yoruba girls o always making headlines
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by Chuukwudi(m): 6:08am On May 05, 2017
kokoA:
Yoruba girls fertility no be here o! Ordinary smootching sef dey don carry bele. If your girlfriend is yoruba, better wear condom before you shake her hands sef.

Lmao!
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by eyinjuege: 6:08am On May 05, 2017
Its better than dumping the baby in a dumpster, sewage or gutter, better than selling the baby to unscrupulous persons.
She left the baby in a hospital.
I hope the child finds a beautiful home.

Its a pity parents abandon their children. Poor child. Abandoned by his father, and now by his mother.
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by Toks2008(m): 7:42am On May 05, 2017
CastedDude:
A student of Crown Polytechnic, Odo Ado-Ekiti by name Ayodeji Oluwatosin has run away and abandoned her baby boy at the Tayo-Tayo Medical Clinic and Maternity Centre, a private hospital in Ilawe-Ekiti on Tuesday, 2nd of May, 2017.

She reportedly attempted to have the baby in her hostel because the man that impregnated her abdicated his responsibility, but she came to the hospital for a medical check when she discovered pains in her body according to the doctor in charge, she successfully gave birth to the baby and ran away some hours after the birth.

She used fake names and address to check into the hospital but, report proven that she is a student of Crown Polytechnic, Odo, Ado-Ekiti and a native of Ondo town, in Ondo State.

According to Gbadura Oluwasola, as at the time of filing this report, the lady whereabout is unknown and the baby boy is being taken good care of by the hospital.Then, the case has been reported to police for a thorough investigation.

Meanwhile, the baby may soon be taken to the Motherless home, Iyin-Ekiti by the chairperson of Ekiti South West Local Government, Mrs. Florence Omolase who came to the hospital this morning in company of Hon. Olanrewaju Olatunde, the vice chairman of the LG on the invitation of the doctor in charge of the hospital.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/polytechnic-student-abandons-baby-hours.html

As terrible as her action may be,I think it's still better than dumping the baby by the road side.

We must learn to take responsibility for our actions.
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by NnaNna4(m): 12:13pm On May 05, 2017
Houseofglam7:
And me dey here dey find husband and pikin

Thunder fire wicked mothers

Put your picture for dp Na and make sensible posts and leave the rest to Jehovah... seriously many will check you out and pg.
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by NnaNna4(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2017
ibkkk:
Things are happening.

Good looks
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by ibkkk(f): 3:29pm On May 05, 2017
[quote author=NnaNna4 post=56231686]
Good looks [/quote

Thank youuuu!!!
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by ibkkk(f): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
NnaNna4:

Good looks

Thanks.
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by ashala(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Houseofglam7:
And me dey here dey find husband and pikin

Thunder fire wicked mothers

oya come mek we marry nah wink
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by neonly: 8:54am On Jan 08, 2018
CXLVII:

Money ritual material!

Your brain, kidney and liver needs to be pounded with black soap.
Bros are u into it dat u knw so much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Choir Member Kills Her Newborn Baby In Jos (Photo) / 45-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping His Teenage Housemaid In Asaba. Photos / Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.