Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! (4793 Views)

Cheap Laptops Here, HP laptop Intel Corei7 39k only / Cheap Laptops Here / We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Used Laptops here In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! by aril: 12:15am On Jun 02, 2017
LENOVO Z50-70 LAPTOP Mint Condition

Display: 15.6" (1366 x 768)

Storage: 1TB

Ram: 8 GB DDR3

CPU: Intel Core i5 4210U 1.70GHz (3M Cache 2.7GHz Turbo)

Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 820M (2g) + Intel HD Graphics

Optical: DVD-RAM

Port: 1x RJ-45, 1x VGA, 3x USB, 1x HDMI

System: Windows 10 Home

Wireless: Dual band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth

Price 300k Slight negotiable

Whatsapp 07012981649

Re: Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! by aril: 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2017

Price 300k Slight negotiable.

Whatsapp 07012981649
Re: Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! by ib4real95(m): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
aril:

Price 300k Slight negotiable

Whatsapp 07012981649
Bro.. your prices are way too outrageous. A gt 820m that can barely even run current games at low settings is what you're selling at 300k! Thats pure greed bro
Re: Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! by aril: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
I won't exchange words with you rather i will ask you to tell me what current games at low setting won't gt 820m run? Did you know how much bought it? While you took time to criticize and discredit my price have you provided any link to counter argue how much you are going to get a brand new....

Continue.... smh..

ib4real95:

Bro.. your prices are way too outrageous. A gt 820m that can barely even run current games at low settings is what you're selling at 300k! Thats pure greed bro
Re: Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! by salamudeen(m): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
ib4real95:

you don't know how he operates bro.. the reason is if u contact him about laptop he go enter eBay check anyone with buy it now or with 3 days auction I once contacted him on WhatsApp about gaming laptop bros just go eBay download tons for me luckily I was also on eBay the exact one I saw wic I converted d money it was like 160k everything both shipping but bros tell me say 230k I jx ignore him remaining messages continue dey surf net go .

infact check DX particular laptop u go fit see am for either eBay or Craigslist.....
Re: Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! by ib4real95(m): 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
aril:
I won't exchange words with you rather i will ask you to tell me what current games at low setting won't gt 820m run? Did you know how much bought it? While you took time to criticize and discredit my price have you provided any link to counter argue how much you are going to get a brand new....

Continue.... smh..

Bro.. the gt 820m is a relatively low entry card. I dont need to tell you the games it wld struggle to play on low settings(research that). I understand the dollar situation presently but still your prices are way too much. This exact spec on ebay is at the 300-400$ mark which is just about 150k. Even the new model is not upto 200k talkless you selling this used or refurbished system for 300k. Review your prices bro, i aint got notin on you.
Re: Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! by ib4real95(m): 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
salamudeen:

you don't know how he operates bro.. the reason is if u contact him about laptop he go enter eBay check anyone with buy it now or with 3 days auction I once contacted him on WhatsApp about gaming laptop bros just go eBay download tons for me luckily I was also on eBay the exact one I saw wic I converted d money it was like 160k everything both shipping but bros tell me say 230k I jx ignore him remaining messages continue dey surf net go .

infact check DX particular laptop u go fit see am for either eBay or Craigslist.....
I knew the way he operated before.. i was just shocked to see a used lenovo with a ulv i5 and an entry level 820m being sold for 300k. With that kind money i go upgrade my asus rog to a madder one with a gtx 960-980m. Everybody sha wan blow by force grin

1 Like

Re: Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! by aril: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
I don't know you from Adam.. Go and get it from ebay if you fancy the laptop. Stop being worried about what price i am selling my laptop for bcoz you won't go on Jumai or Jonga to tell them they are selling 60k laptop for 150k. But you will come on NL and start boiling over what price i am selling my laptop.

Continue exploring all threads looking for outrageous prices here and there... Soon you will come across a laptop for 1m-1.5m on NL, then i can imagine what you are going to be like!....

Note: None of my gaming laptop(s) or graphic dedicated or integrated laptop are refurbished and whatever prices i want to sell is my business.

Go and get busy...
SMH...

ib4real95:

Bro.. the gt 820m is a relatively low entry card. I dont need to tell you the games it wld struggle to play on low settings(research that). I understand the dollar situation presently but still your prices are way too much. This exact spec on ebay is at the 300-400$ mark which is just about 150k. Even the new model is not upto 200k talkless you selling this used or refurbished system for 300k. Review your prices bro, i aint got notin on you.

1 Like

Re: Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! by aril: 1:47am On Jun 06, 2017
salamudeen:

Sir, you are supposed to live up to your good name. Stop saying what you don't have knowledge of because you don't know me. Again, desist from false accusation(s) about me extracting images of laptops from ebay. If my price is way too high for you, please look elsewhere. Must you find fault in every little thing pple do.... See!.. this is my part-time business, check my thread and see tons of stuffs i have sold/selling. I do not only sell stuff on NL bro.. i am selling on Ebay too.... Sha just stop saying what you don't have knowledge of....

Please, live up to ur good name....

ONELOVE!
Re: Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! by aril: 1:58am On Jun 06, 2017
Must i reply u all the time...
Go and get busy!

My lenovo laptop is brand new and i said it is negotiable... See that your everybody one blow by force no be for me o.. You don't know me so mind your utterances on my thread... Respect whatever price i want to sell my laptop....

Peace!!!

ib4real95:

I knew the way he operated before.. i was just shocked to see a used lenovo with a ulv i5 and an entry level 820m being sold for 300k. With that kind money i go upgrade my asus rog to a madder one with a gtx 960-980m. [b][/b]Everybody sha wan blow by force grin
Re: Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! by Virus777: 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
And that was how aril stopped selling laptops on nairaland after these guys open im yansh.

Understandably so, cos no sane person on nairaland will want to waste his money after going through the thread.
Re: Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! by chidekings(m): 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
Virus777:
And that was how aril stopped selling laptops on nairaland after these guys open im yansh.

Understandably so, cos no sane person on nairaland will want to waste his money after going through the thread.

Ur mean ooo,how you dust out this thread.
Re: Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! by Virus777: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
chidekings:

grin
Re: Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! by aril: 5:27am On Feb 17, 2018
Virus777:

Virus777.... Where have you been... Me stop selling... U people never know anything... . Me they count my millions u dey there continue looking for who is selling or not...

You wanna know if am still selling... Go ask Mikky!!!
Re: Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! by aril: 5:40am On Feb 17, 2018
chidekings:

I don't have time for you pple. Most of you haven't realize basically what you are on NL to do. You comment unnecessarily, you bring pple down yet your account isnt fat.... So, what's the point...

I ain't part of Niggas who comments up and down NL for commenting sake. Don't you know how much Seun is making? So, I will login here and start wasting away or looking for who is posting real or fake picture in this first quarter of the year..

Continue.................

I don't have time.. Go get busy...
Re: Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! by chidekings(m): 5:46am On Feb 17, 2018
aril:

I don't have time for you pple. Most of you haven't realize basically what you are on NL to do. You comment unnecessarily, you bring pple down yet your account isnt fat.... So, what's the point...

I ain't part of Niggas who comments up and down NL for commenting sake. Don't you know how much Seun is making? So, I will login here and start wasting away or looking for who is posting real or fake picture in this first quarter of the year..

Continue.................

I don't have time.. Go get busy...

Take it easy youngman,u ain't the only busy man here.
Re: Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! by aril: 5:59am On Feb 17, 2018
Dell Inspiron 15 7000 7576

About this item

Features

Windows 10 Home NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4GB dedicated graphics; 7th Gen IntelĀ® Core i5 processor; 15.6" display; 8GB memory; 1TB + 8GB hybrid hard drive; Bluetooth; backlit keyboard; HDMI 2.0 output; DVD/CD drive not included

Price: 260k

Whatsapp 07012981649

1 Share

Re: Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! by aril: 6:03am On Feb 17, 2018
Razer Blade

Check images for specification

Price: 250k

Whatsapp: 07012981649

1 Share

Re: Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! by aril: 6:33am On Feb 17, 2018
MSI Open Box GL 72

Check images for full specification..

Price: 300k

1 Share

Re: Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! by aril: 6:43am On Feb 17, 2018
Brand New MSI G563VR Stealth Pro

Check images for specification.

Price 400k

1 Share

Re: Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! by aril: 6:53am On Feb 17, 2018
Open Box Model: UX330UAK

Asus Zenbook... Limited Edition

I7 7th gen 16gram 1tb battery life up to 8hr plus.

Pardon my poor picture quality and those traces of handling on the Asus images.

Price 300k
Whatsapp: 07012981649.

1 Share

Re: Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! by aril: 7:20am On Feb 17, 2018
Never run out of juice...

Open Box... Practically New..

Introducing Lenovo ThinkPad W550s 15hrs battery juice. Na lie abi.... Google is your friend

Dont know how to use Google.. click here..

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/merabheja.com/laptops-with-longest-battery-life/amp/

Price 350k

1 Share

Re: Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! by aril: 7:42am On Feb 17, 2018
Open Box

HP Envy 17

Price: 285k

Whatspp: 07012981649

1 Share

Re: Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! by aril: 7:51am On Feb 17, 2018
Alienware

I7 8g ram 1tb

Price

Whatsapp: 07022981649

1 Share

Re: Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! by aril: 4:40am On Feb 23, 2018
Available....
Re: Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! by aril: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2018
[s][s[b]]Razer Blade

Price: 250k

Sold

(1) (2) (Reply)

**Clearance Sales! Brand New Xiaomi Redmi Note4, 3gb, 32gb. All Colors N More** / UK Used Iphone 7 Plus 128gb **UNLOCKED*** / Buying All Your Gift Cards,bitcoin And Payoneer At Vendor Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.