Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

What Was Olamide Thinking, Singing Rubbish On Wale's "Fine Girl" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Was Olamide Thinking, Singing Rubbish On Wale's "Fine Girl" (642 Views)

Funke Akindele Clears Rubbish On The Streets As She Begins Her 14 Days Community / It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Olamide Thinking, Singing Rubbish On Wale's "Fine Girl" by Emks: 9:49pm On May 04, 2017
Okay so now i think we all have to agree Olamide just took the whole "street" sh** too far.

Bought Wale's Shine album, on it was a track of Wale ft Olamide and Davido titled "Fine Girl".

Yea, we know everyone wants to be Original and stuff, but there is a thin line between being original and plain careless. In my opinion, i think Olamide was just plain careless with his part on the track!!

C'mon Olamide tha song was go'n be on an international album, you should have at least brushed up a little.

Damn!! Street ain't everything!!
Re: What Was Olamide Thinking, Singing Rubbish On Wale's "Fine Girl" by shobroy10(m): 9:50pm On May 04, 2017
Qtn
Re: What Was Olamide Thinking, Singing Rubbish On Wale's "Fine Girl" by Bashnigga(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2017
Pls wats the meaning of Wat he said, I don't understand yoruba
Re: What Was Olamide Thinking, Singing Rubbish On Wale's "Fine Girl" by Emks: 10:38pm On May 04, 2017
Bashnigga:
Pls wats the meaning of Wat he said, I don't understand yoruba

Imagine how hard it is for you (a fellow Nigerian) to understand. How much more the over thousands of Wale's American fans.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Daughter Of Borno Senator Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro / Bankyw Finally Gives Don Jazzy ‘dating Advice’ / See Daddy Freeze’s Response To Twitter User Who Made Statement About Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.