Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,318 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

PICTURES: GLO Have Increased Their Price Of Data - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / PICTURES: GLO Have Increased Their Price Of Data (483 Views)

Price Of UK Used Phones In Computer Village Ikeja 2019 / Purchase Of Data Bundle From Clubkonnet / Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURES: GLO Have Increased Their Price Of Data by Alltek(m): 7:54am On May 05, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, I tried renewing my subscription yesterday night on my GLO line and noticed that they have slashed their bundles by half and in some cases more than half.
For example, #500 worth of data which went for 1.6GB has been reduced to 800MB, same with #1000 which went for 3.2GB now goes for 1.6GB, #8000 went for 48Gb, but it now goes 16GB, that's definitely more than by half.
They should witness a significant drop in number of internet subscribers, considering the fact that they have the least stable network in the country and most people tolerated them because of the extra cheap data bundles.
Can you guys suggest better options.

CC: Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: PICTURES: GLO Have Increased Their Price Of Data by Afonjashapmouth: 8:02am On May 05, 2017
No matter what they are increasing it is still a rip off cos as at 2013 you can browse unlimited in Kenya for 1month on airtel with 400ksh which.was 800naira equivalent then without downtime and if any.is supposed to happen, you get notified via sms. Robbers!!!
Re: PICTURES: GLO Have Increased Their Price Of Data by ellagabs(f): 8:17am On May 05, 2017
so u ma kn jenny osifo? chai... wat a smal world
Re: PICTURES: GLO Have Increased Their Price Of Data by ernieboy(m): 9:18pm On May 05, 2017
yea just noticing this ish too, about to ditch my glo sim till further notice, as you said i tolerated them for a while because of cheap data they don't have anything else to offer me.
Re: PICTURES: GLO Have Increased Their Price Of Data by Alltek(m): 5:29pm On May 07, 2017
ellagabs:
so u ma kn jenny osifo? chai... wat a smal world

Oops, I forgot to blur the numbers... But yea she does know her, they're friends... You know her?

(1) (Reply)

Newly Arrived Iphone 6 Gold At Cheap Price / Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale / Urgent Sale.. Samsung S6 For A Give Away Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.