Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Help I Have 19,700 Glo Airtime And Need To Sell - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Help I Have 19,700 Glo Airtime And Need To Sell (808 Views)

How To Make Money Online By Selling Mtn, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile Sme Data Plans / CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. / CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help I Have 19,700 Glo Airtime And Need To Sell by Nobody: 9:13am On May 05, 2017
Help guys!! I have been waiting for them to pay my allowee and as God would have it they finally paid, but the bank I wanted to transfer the funds from AccessBank to fidelity bank which is my main bank,

Instead of putting *901*1*19,700#, I put in *901*4*19,700# and my phone was recharged immediately, I have called Glo and they won't revise it, I have pleaded and begged AccessBank but they won't revise it with saying it is a successful transaction and can't be revised. They have all said I should sell the airtime, Please It's hard to breathe as I am now in brokelyn town (I am broke!)

Please if you are in need of Glo airtime please whatsapp me on 09055508123 or just email me and I would be more than grateful!

Re: Help I Have 19,700 Glo Airtime And Need To Sell by Nobody: 9:22am On May 05, 2017
Sorry sister! My elder sister once made this kinda mistake.

While you're waiting for nairalanders, make people aware in your locality, where you live, where you do your primary assignment, Infact put a sign board: "VTU recharge cards available here" in front of your house or lodge. Tell other corpers about it.

#do more live sales

The lord is your strength

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Get A Phone For Me From USA Down To Nigeria - Click Here / Register Your Business With Corporate Affairs Commission Through Our Agency / My First Field Sales Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.