Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

What Is The One Statement You Hate Hearing From A Client? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The One Statement You Hate Hearing From A Client? (422 Views)

Lol... Read The Weird Support A Client Got From An Hosting Company / Does This Post Contain Hate Speech? FACEBOOK NEW Policy To Nigeria IPS / How Much Do You Charge A Client? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The One Statement You Hate Hearing From A Client? by PulseWeb: 9:37am On May 05, 2017
As a freelancer, what is the one statement you hate hearing from a client?
Re: What Is The One Statement You Hate Hearing From A Client? by PulseWeb: 9:38am On May 05, 2017
Mine is, I will get back to you embarassed angry undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Statement You Hate Hearing From A Client? by Afam4eva(m): 9:55am On May 05, 2017
If someone says "I'll get back to you" just reply them, "Goodluck in your future endeavours" because they'll likely not get back to you.

Some ot the statements i hate hearing is I want us to work together

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Statement You Hate Hearing From A Client? by Mr2kay3: 3:00pm On May 05, 2017
To all the "I'd get back to you" may God punish you for making me talk too much when I should have used that time to do something better
Re: What Is The One Statement You Hate Hearing From A Client? by gidimasters(m): 3:17pm On May 05, 2017
Mr2kay3:
To all the "I'd get back to you" may God punish you for making me talk too much when I should have used that time to do something better

Lol.... I swear
Re: What Is The One Statement You Hate Hearing From A Client? by hunnme: 4:11pm On May 05, 2017
Re: What Is The One Statement You Hate Hearing From A Client? by Emmysky(m): 1:09am On May 06, 2017
'I'll get back to you" or "I'll contact you soon" . I hate that cus even devil knows that he/she won't actually get back to you.

(1) (Reply)

2017/18 Deutsche Welle Competition For Bloggers Ongoing | Competition Guide And / Unlimited Ways To Make Money Online With Your Blog / Latest Android Tricks And Hacks For 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.