Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Guide to legs raises for abs and toned waistline - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guide to legs raises for abs and toned waistline (726 Views)

What High-heel Shoes Did To This Lady's Legs (photo) / With Just 3 Ingredients, Pamper Your Skin To Get Toned And Smoother Skon / Remove Dark Patches And Get A More Glow And Even Toned Skin Naturally At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guide to legs raises for abs and toned waistline by muscleunited(m): 10:35am On May 05, 2017
build your abs,
strengthen your core
Tone your waistline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-CM5MXHagk
Re: Guide to legs raises for abs and toned waistline by muscleunited(m): 3:35pm On May 25, 2017
pls Like comment and subscribe and tell me what muscle group you would like to see me train
Re: Guide to legs raises for abs and toned waistline by muscleunited(m): 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
Shuttles go to exciting places but rocket boosters just burn up and fall in the ocean. No one cares about rocket boosters.Reminder to myself. Don't be a rocket booster.
follow on Instagram: Obeedikoli

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Sew Bespoke And Ready Made Wears / Help! Help!! Help!!!.... Am Having Skin Issue / Kids Handmade Sandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.