Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, IBB, Abdulsalami, Endorse Buhari’s Imme - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, IBB, Abdulsalami, Endorse Buhari’s Imme (677 Views)

Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu / Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers / Joe Igbokwe: Those IPOB Who Attacked Ike Ekweremadu Should Be Arrested With Imme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, IBB, Abdulsalami, Endorse Buhari’s Imme by mcebisco05: 11:07am On May 05, 2017
The National Headquarters of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, was on fire, on Tuesday, as some members of the party and Senators, raised an alarm over an alleged report, that three former Nigerian Heads of State, that is, Olusegun Obasanjo, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, and Abdulsalami Abubakar, had endorsed President Muhamamdu Buhari’s immediate resignation.
The credible sources at the APC Secretariat, condemned the former Presidents, for taking such a shocking step.
When Post-Nigeria’s Correspondent visited the Headquarters, the offices were in lock and keys, as staff were in groups, discussing in hushed tones.
Making reference to the long press release issued by a Chieftain of the APC, Bisi Akande, on the health status of Buhari, the source said:
“The life of everyone is in the hands of our Creator; nobody is saying Buhari is dying, but there’s the need for fresh approach to how his health issue is being handled, and what Nigerians are being fed with; I strongly believe that the issue formed the fulcrum of the meeting”, he said.

However, a high ranking Senator said IBB and Abdulsalami, do not have the “moral grounds” to say anything in respect of Buhari’s style of leadership.
“IBB recently said they are the Military wing of the PDP, and he did not support Buhari’s Presidency ab initio. Abdulsalami on the other hand, is sitting on the fence, he is neither here nor there, and cannot therefore say Buhari should handover and go anywhere, because he is sick”, he said.
He added that, it was Obasanjo that has the political clout to comment on the APC-led government. “Though Obasanjo is not a member of the APC, he played a key role towards establishing the APC government, and has the legitimacy to comment. But even then, he spoilt his show, by flying to Minna.”
Another Senator noted: “We’re yet to have details, but every Nigerian knows that we have a serious issue at hand, as far as governance is concerned. I heard that Obasanjo, IBB, and Abdulsalam, would go to the Villa soon; I don’t know when, but they would definitely meet with Buhari and his handlers.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/05/breaking-apc-headquarters-shut-down-as.html
Re: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, IBB, Abdulsalami, Endorse Buhari’s Imme by Ehinmola(m): 1:08pm On May 05, 2017
mcebisco05:
The National Headquarters of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, was on fire, on Tuesday, as some members of the party and Senators, raised an alarm over an alleged report, that three former Nigerian Heads of State, that is, Olusegun Obasanjo, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, and Abdulsalami Abubakar, had endorsed President Muhamamdu Buhari’s immediate resignation.
The credible sources at the APC Secretariat, condemned the former Presidents, for taking such a shocking step.
When Post-Nigeria’s Correspondent visited the Headquarters, the offices were in lock and keys, as staff were in groups, discussing in hushed tones.
Making reference to the long press release issued by a Chieftain of the APC, Bisi Akande, on the health status of Buhari, the source said:
“The life of everyone is in the hands of our Creator; nobody is saying Buhari is dying, but there’s the need for fresh approach to how his health issue is being handled, and what Nigerians are being fed with; I strongly believe that the issue formed the fulcrum of the meeting”, he said.

However, a high ranking Senator said IBB and Abdulsalami, do not have the “moral grounds” to say anything in respect of Buhari’s style of leadership.
“IBB recently said they are the Military wing of the PDP, and he did not support Buhari’s Presidency ab initio. Abdulsalami on the other hand, is sitting on the fence, he is neither here nor there, and cannot therefore say Buhari should handover and go anywhere, because he is sick”, he said.
He added that, it was Obasanjo that has the political clout to comment on the APC-led government. “Though Obasanjo is not a member of the APC, he played a key role towards establishing the APC government, and has the legitimacy to comment. But even then, he spoilt his show, by flying to Minna.”
Another Senator noted: “We’re yet to have details, but every Nigerian knows that we have a serious issue at hand, as far as governance is concerned. I heard that Obasanjo, IBB, and Abdulsalam, would go to the Villa soon; I don’t know when, but they would definitely meet with Buhari and his handlers.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/05/breaking-apc-headquarters-shut-down-as.html
. Health is very important. Let all nigerian (no matter the political differences)pray for PMB at this crucial time in his life. Nobody is above sickness. By the special grace of almighty God he will recover from this sickness.
Re: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, IBB, Abdulsalami, Endorse Buhari’s Imme by berryPee(m): 1:41pm On May 05, 2017
I pray heaven smile on PMB so that he can shapen d future of this country because some EVIL forces in FARO house don't want us to have a bright future.
'' SAY NO TO KWARAPSHUN''

Re: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, IBB, Abdulsalami, Endorse Buhari’s Imme by berryPee(m): 1:44pm On May 05, 2017
Ehinmola d land grabber weh don for ur FTC on my bday.
Re: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, IBB, Abdulsalami, Endorse Buhari’s Imme by blackboy(m): 5:02pm On May 05, 2017
when did they make this announcement after their meeting?
Re: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, IBB, Abdulsalami, Endorse Buhari’s Imme by Ehinmola(m): 3:54pm On May 06, 2017
berryPee:
Ehinmola d land grabber weh don for ur FTC on my bday.
. I wish u many happy returns. Don't forget to pray for PMB and nigeria in general. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

200L Uniben Student Stabs Roommate And Left Her To Die / Advice Please!!! / Nigeria’s Richest & Most Brilliant Kidnapper Chukwudidumeme Evans Has Finally Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.