Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Mercy Johnson Appreciates Her Husband On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Appreciates Her Husband On Instagram (1201 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos / Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Appreciates Her Husband On Instagram by newsynews: 11:16am On May 05, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTsD2CZlTkN/?taken-by=mercyjohnsonokojie

While one Mercy is getting battered by her husband, another Mercy is celebrating and appreciating hers. Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie took to Instagram to appreciate the wonderful love she gets from her hubby. Her words below…

Odi ur so oooo shy but:
I Love d way u pick Angel at night and drop her in her crib each time I put her in the middle of the bed as an obstacle cus am upset.I love the way u whisper in her ears,saying”Angel go to ur crib and don’t put Asunder
I love d way u increase the AC ,Snatch the blanket and 30mins later you grab me and say”u too vex,aren’t you Cold?
I love the way you say,I play too much.
I love d way you chastise me after cooking by saying”my love salt pass this food but e sweet”
I can go on and on
Thank you baby,the kids go to bed Happy and wake up smiling.even they know, that Daddy loves Mummy.
Ur birthday is close and I don’t know what to say or how to show that you are the Very Air I breath.
No one has an assurance of Happily ever after but I beg God to please Help me and lets stay this way forever.
Pray for me Friends cus with Him is where I would rather be.
#hubbysbirthdayloading#thankyoulord#papapurity#

http://wotzup.ng/mercy-johnson-appreciates-her-husband-on-instagram/

Re: Mercy Johnson Appreciates Her Husband On Instagram by Erngie(f): 11:24am On May 05, 2017
Very good. I love her, I love her family and I wish them forever together.
But why do they always remember to celebrate and gush about their partner ones a celebrity is experiencing a crash in his/her home? STAY OFF SOCIAL MEDIA MERCY
Re: Mercy Johnson Appreciates Her Husband On Instagram by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:33am On May 05, 2017
u get nah pass odas
Re: Mercy Johnson Appreciates Her Husband On Instagram by GloriaNinja(f): 11:34am On May 05, 2017
undecided EVEN WHEN THEY ARE IN THE TOILET, YEYEBRITIES MUST VIDEO AND POST IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA. MTCHEW
Re: Mercy Johnson Appreciates Her Husband On Instagram by newsynews: 1:03pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided EVEN WHEN THEY ARE IN THE TOILET, YEYEBRITIES MUST VIDEO AND POST IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA. MTCHEW
lalasticlala MissyB3 Fynestboi
Re: Mercy Johnson Appreciates Her Husband On Instagram by Idydarling(f): 5:47pm On May 05, 2017
ur God pass them my dear, enjoy! mine is on the way
Re: Mercy Johnson Appreciates Her Husband On Instagram by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:57pm On May 05, 2017
#singing#

(1) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Accused Of Using A 2011 Sonogram On Pinterest as her pregnancy pic. / 6 Months After Welcoming Son, Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Isn’t His / Princess Vitarah - Masturbate (official Video) - The Nigerian P*ssy Crooner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.