Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Ekiti Jollof Rice Is The Best! Have You Seen It's Look? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ekiti Jollof Rice Is The Best! Have You Seen It's Look? (653 Views)

Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram / Jollof Rice: Akon And Obafemi Hamzat, Deputy Governor Of Lagos Debate / Dammy Krane Eating A Delicious Jollof Rice In A Private Jet Before His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Jollof Rice Is The Best! Have You Seen It's Look? by Africlegend: 1:27pm On May 05, 2017
Ekiti Jollof Rice is the Best! Have you seen its look?

By:Ayeni Faith Damilola

Going by the recent bandy on the soul of Jollof Rice (huh! funny right?), I've conducted a beautiful research and have got you this one, so yummy,so titillating, so exquisite and tempting.Have you not heard Lai Mohammed's response to Richard quest's question? The minister of information was a habitué in a popular CNN programme 'Quest means business' where he was asked, which country makes the best Jollof rice? The informant general favoured Senegalese Rice over the Nigerian, to the bummer of many natives; when he said "I'll probably say Senegal." If you are still there, Proff Osinbajo swiftly combated the earlier claim on "The platform Nigeria," saying, "And by the way, we all know that Nigerian jollof rice is the best, we beat the Ghanaians and the Senegalese hands down” (all these during recession?) The vice-president was humorous about it though. I have never tasted Senegalese jollof rice(have you?), even the Nigerian one I've relished can not stand in the committee of first class delicacies (do you get that?).Not only me,many Nigerians that would have contributed to this 'jollof rice' debate can not afford a 'very good garri'(the one with either kuli, groundnut or sugar) not to talk of sauntering into portofino to order for a plate of Senegalese rice.If Nigeria was a place to be, if people could afford what they wanted, if we could really "live and not just exist," like children of politicians;oh! How interesting would this debate have been?
Take a look at the jollof rice I've brought to your notice, it is quite novel that I must keep you up-to-date.While politicians were busy spending our collective bounty like water, Tosin Ajibare and Ekiti youths were spending 'their own' hard-earned cash on our freedom,our relieve. They were spending their sweat to see you live like humans, to give you the real dividends of democracy that you deserve.Listen, is this suffering not enough?(na who I go ask? right? hmmmm).Is this hunger not enough? Is this unemployment not enough? Is this scarcely interrupted blackout not enough? Are these bad-road-caused deaths not enough? Is this nonpayment of salaries and pensions not enough? The teeth of Mr tooth is indeed uncountable (mélòó la fé kà léyín Adépèlé). What can you say of the number of promising graduates poverty has turned criminals? Look around and see old people (pensioners especially) dieing, going blind, going lame and becoming paralyzed due to bankruptcy. This is the minim,Tosin has prepared a delicious Ekiti jollof rice flavoured by Ekiti youths. The much propagated revolution has adopted a political party called 'Independent Democrats'. It is the youth party! The pensioners' party!! The workers party!!! Let the destitute come home, let real democrats come home; let the homeless come home, let Nigerian students come home, let okada riders come home, let farmers come home; for the time to get rid of our coat-of-mail has come.Independent Democrats will rescue the soul of Ekiti in 2018, we are taking over governance to work for your luxury.So, if you are interested in the 'best' jollof rice everyone can afford, stand up now,find your way to adkins house, agric olope junction, ajilosun Ado-Ekiti or call any of these lines: 08033431685,08030616878 for your free membership registration.One more thing, You are gonna get your membership Identity card in a flash!

INDEPENDENT DEMOCRATS

CORRECT PEOPLE, CORRECT PARTY
Re: Ekiti Jollof Rice Is The Best! Have You Seen It's Look? by youngest85(m): 1:29pm On May 05, 2017
Where is the picture or fayose is still cooking it?
Re: Ekiti Jollof Rice Is The Best! Have You Seen It's Look? by Africlegend: 1:52pm On May 05, 2017
No be Fayose dey cook this one

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons We’re In Love With Odunlade Adekola / Check Out Rita Dominic, Kate Henshaw And Ubi Franklin’s Reply On Bathing In Publ / Davido Rock His New Music "Fall" As He Convoy To The Airport(photo+vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.