Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend (5438 Views)

Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) / Honour For 16-year Old Who Broke College Records With 343 JAMB Score / 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend by Gominorrr: 2:06pm On May 05, 2017
Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found on Expressway Superglued to Her Friend
A young girl has been found glued to her friend as the two of them wander around an expressway in broad daylight.

They were found on this expressway

In what will come across as a rather stunning occurrence, a 16-year-old girl was found superglued to her friend wandering along the M4.

According to Metro UK, police spotted the two as they made their way along the motorway, stuck to one another with high strength Gorilla Glue.

They spoke to the girls, and realised they needed medical help to be prised apart due to the high strength of the glue.

Both were taken straight to hospital so doctors could separate them, where the one of them immediately began swearing at medical staff and patients.

Earlier that day, she had gone to the home of a different girl, aged 12, who she previously assaulted.

Swindon Magistrates Court heard the girl pleaded guilty to the attack – but a few days later went to confront the victim about it.

She called her a ‘grass’ and then called her mother a ‘snitch’ because they had told police about what happened.

After leaving the house when a man appeared on the scene, she was later found wandering on the M4 stuck to a friend.

It was not clear how they came to be superglued together.

None of the girls can be named for legal reasons, as they are under 18.

The first girl was charged and pleaded guilty to four charges, which included assaulting a police officer and intimidating witnesses.

Chair of the bench, Richard Mattick, said: ‘Witness intimidation is a serious offence, though it does on this occasion seem more like the childish shouting.

‘Also, to be on the motorway in the way you were could have caused a serious accident. It could have led to other people, including you, being seriously injured.’

The defendant was given a supervision order for 12 months, which included a six month curfew to remain indoors at night.

She was also told to undertake 12 days of work in the community.

VIEW SOURCE http://tweemk..com/2017/05/unbelievable-16-year-old-girl-found-on.html

lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend by youngest85(m): 2:07pm On May 05, 2017
Y
Re: Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend by Afonjashapmouth: 2:10pm On May 05, 2017
Wetin concern Naija with under 18 dem go even show yansh join.... But Nawa all this people with mumu things...
Re: Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:26pm On May 05, 2017
There is this new online game called blue whale suicide challenge.. Where strangers give you stoopid task. And at the end you have to commit suicide. 100s of kids have already died around the world... And parents need to be aware of what their damn kids are up to online.

They target insecure low self esteem kids

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 05, 2017
Babafaceafrica and myndd44.. God is watch both of u... I get ban for asking question.. There is God. I'm coming back for both of u..
Re: Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend by dayleke: 8:08pm On May 05, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan o
Re: Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend by dayleke: 8:08pm On May 05, 2017
Danty37:
Babafaceafrica and myndd44.. God is watch both of u... I get ban for asking question.. There is God. I'm coming back for both of u..

My broda...
E bad reach dat ni fa?
Re: Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 05, 2017
dayleke:

My broda... E bad reach dat ni fa?
bro is question i asked oo..
Re: Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend by dayleke: 8:32pm On May 05, 2017
Danty37:

And dem ban you for that?
Re: Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 05, 2017
dayleke:

And dem ban you for that?
i'm telling you.. Babyfaceafrica said something that didn't make sense at all.. So i just asked him dis question "are u stupid". He reported me to mynd44 and i was ban. Thank God i'm back for good.. That's how i made it...
Re: Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend by hopara1(m): 9:09pm On May 05, 2017
embarassed
Re: Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend by hernandson(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2017
Danty37:

hehehe I smell people from the village handiwork
Re: Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 05, 2017
xx grin grin grin
Re: Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend by stanliwise(m): 1:51am On May 06, 2017
like seriously
Re: Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend by jericco1(m): 2:23am On May 06, 2017
This one na gbege
Re: Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend by Nobody: 6:22am On May 06, 2017
Me I am not understanding
Re: Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend by Erums(m): 12:35pm On May 06, 2017
Bt where are the girls?
Re: Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend by massive302: 12:39pm On May 06, 2017
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Hold sales & display featured items
• Cross sell by displaying related products
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Password protection of any page
• Search engine compatibility
• Inventory tracking and reporting
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• Real-time shipping calculations
• View Order Status
• Multiple Shipping Options
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE
• Banner designs created for your use for online Media Campaign

Plus much more

Get PREMIUM E-commerce Website for less than N100k Completed with Secured Online Payment Gateway Integration… We don’t just build a store, we build your business

Re: Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend by Lagbaja01(m): 12:42pm On May 06, 2017
CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME...PARENTS NEED TO SERIOUSLY WARN THEIR CHILDREN NOT TO PLAY WITH SUPERGLUE? grin grin
Re: Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend by Lagbaja01(m): 12:44pm On May 06, 2017
look away, you are a pervert! grin wink
Erums:
Bt where are the girls?
Re: Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend by Erums(m): 1:42pm On May 06, 2017
Lagbaja01:
look away, you are a pervert! grin wink

As how.... Was de girls not in the news?

(1) (Reply)

The MV Blue Marlin: The Ship That Ships Other Ships (Amazing pictures) / A Thread For JAMB UTME Subject Combinations For All Courses / I've Gotten Admission Yet My JAMB Status Displays "No Admission Given Yet"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.