Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,082 members, 7,863,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

2 Businesses I Know Will Sell Fast And Get You Huge Profit - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 2 Businesses I Know Will Sell Fast And Get You Huge Profit (405 Views)

Free Info On How To Make Over 250K Monthly. It Contains 2 Businesses / These 2 Businesses Will Boost Your Finances This Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Businesses I Know Will Sell Fast And Get You Huge Profit by winkmart: 2:21pm On May 05, 2017
I have always considered myself an embodiment of ideas. I think a lot and not just thinking, constructive thinking with good results.

Recently I was trying to draft down trades that one could engage in and one will be assured of regular daily sales if one can be in a good business/residential area.

1. Soap Business : You can sell all kinds of soaps in Wholesale quantity. Bathing, washing, liquid, bleaching. Any kind. Just ensure its in wholesale.

2. Spaghetti : Base strictly on this and make the price competitive with the market price so retailers in your vicinity won't need to go to the market to buy. Spag sells like wild fire.

These businesses can also target consumers. Just make sure you only sell to people that want to buy in bulk. Say 1/4 or 1/2 dozen.

When I get more insights. You will hear from me.
Don't forget to buy Bitcoin from me. My price is competitive.

(1) (Reply)

14 Rooms Newly Built Mini Hotel:how Much Is Rent/year? / DEAR ANGEL INVESTOR, YOU WON'T LIKE TO IGNORE THIS / Where To Make Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.