Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Travis Greene To Release A New Single On May 12 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Travis Greene To Release A New Single On May 12 (430 Views)

NARA - SWAHILI By - Tim Godfrey Ft Travis Greene - (angel Magoti Cover) / Listening To: AUDIO: Travis Greene – Taste & See (download Mp3) / Travis Greene And His African Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travis Greene To Release A New Single On May 12 by Skillz92: 2:54pm On May 05, 2017
Travis Greene is said to be getting ready and pumped up to the release his newest single:’You waited’. This single is to be released on Friday the 12th of May 2017.

All through the week he had been sharing hints which were slowly leading towards the big news. Eventually he shared the good news through his instagram handle:

“No more hints and no more guessing games! Next Friday on May 12 at 1PM EST – experience, with me, the release of my new single You Waited. We’re doing something different and you do NOT want to miss out. Catch me @TravisGreeneTV, trust me, you’ll want to set your alarm.

Travis Greene is said to be getting ready and pumped up to the release his newest single:’You waited’. This single is to be released on Friday the 12th of May 2017.

All through the week he had been sharing hints which were slowly leading towards the big news. Eventually he shared the good news through his instagram handle:

“No more hints and no more guessing games! Next Friday on May 12 at 1PM EST – experience, with me, the release of my new single You Waited. We’re doing something different and you do NOT want to miss out. Catch me @TravisGreeneTV, trust me, you’ll want to set your alarm.

Source http:// praisebars.com/travis-green-to-release-a-new-single-may-12/

(1) (Reply)

Relax & Recap On Lofty Radio TV / A Nairalanders Music Project.. Alstars Music / Popular Artist Vino Brown Drops New Song Titled Burst My Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.