Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

24 Maggi In One Small Pot Of Rice - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 24 Maggi In One Small Pot Of Rice (1179 Views)

The Pot Of Soup A Man Cooked With N1000 (photos) / Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) / Excess Salt Or Excess Maggi In Food, Which One Can You Manage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 Maggi In One Small Pot Of Rice by ucheemmadu18(m): 3:55pm On May 05, 2017
I went to visit my aunt at her house,i was just sitting outside and I saw her neighbor(a girl) cooking, she brought out a packet of Maggi and was putting it inside the food. I swear this girl put 24 Maggi inside one small put of rice, mehn fear catch me.
Re: 24 Maggi In One Small Pot Of Rice by Officialkplus(m): 4:06pm On May 05, 2017
Picture or I don't believe it...

Is it the Maggie I wanna see in the picture..??
Or the girl face...

1 Like

Re: 24 Maggi In One Small Pot Of Rice by OKUCHI11(m): 4:08pm On May 05, 2017
ucheemmadu18:
I went to visit my aunt at her house,i was just sitting outside and I saw her neighbor(a girl) cooking, she brought out a packet of Maggi and was putting it inside the food. I swear this girl put 24 Maggi inside one small put of rice, mehn fear catch me.
why u com swear...
Re: 24 Maggi In One Small Pot Of Rice by ucheemmadu18(m): 4:11pm On May 05, 2017
OKUCHI11:
why u com swear...
the thing shook me
Re: 24 Maggi In One Small Pot Of Rice by OKUCHI11(m): 4:21pm On May 05, 2017
ucheemmadu18:
the thing shook me
I Would have love it if u enlighten her on diabetics acquisition tendencies... And ,,
Re: 24 Maggi In One Small Pot Of Rice by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:22pm On May 05, 2017
Maybe na so dem take train am.That was how my brodas gf came visiting last year,she mad coconut rice and added the shaft to it.
Re: 24 Maggi In One Small Pot Of Rice by Officialkplus(m): 4:36pm On May 05, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Maybe na so dem take train am.That was how my brodas gf came visiting last year,she[b][/b] mad[b][/b][b][/b] coconut rice and added the shaft to it.

Really..??

I checked your dp..
Did she cooked those too..?
Re: 24 Maggi In One Small Pot Of Rice by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:37pm On May 05, 2017
Officialkplus:

Really..??
I checked your dp.. Did she cooked those too..?

Nope! Dats ma handiwork
Re: 24 Maggi In One Small Pot Of Rice by Officialkplus(m): 4:50pm On May 05, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Nope! Dats ma handiwork

shocked shocked
Na you oo
Re: 24 Maggi In One Small Pot Of Rice by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:52pm On May 05, 2017
Officialkplus:

shocked shocked Na you oo

I don't get it.

(1) (Reply)

Lose 20 Kg Of Weight In A Month, Blast Your Tummy Fats Easily With Us! / How To Make An Easy Creamy Rice Pudding / Where In Lagos Do You Get The Best Game Meat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.