Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,121 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

How Do You Feel When You Have A More Famous Sibling Or Relative? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Do You Feel When You Have A More Famous Sibling Or Relative? (573 Views)

10 More Famous People Who Never Existed / Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React / I’ll Make My Babe More Famous Than CHIOMA When I BLOW – Nigeria’s Fastest Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When You Have A More Famous Sibling Or Relative? by oviidaniel(m): 4:36pm On May 05, 2017
lExamples of famous siblings and relatives are everywhere in our faces all the time. MI and Jesse Jagz, 2baba and Hi Dibia in the music industry to Ike Uche and Kalu Uche in football. Even Mikel Obi has an elder brother Ebele Obi who plays for Heartland FC Imo State and a younger brother Edgar Obi who is a rising music artist signed to Mikel's record label; MMM Records.

We could argue that when siblings or family members are in different fields and professions the jealousy is easy to deal with or doesn't exist at all. But what happens when they are both in the same field?

Even in the political scene, we have the famous Senate President Bukola Saraki and his sister Senator Gbemisola Saraki both active in politics.

Is it a case of ability or just divine favor?

Could one be working harder than the other or one is following a 'shortcut' to success?

Even if D Banj's fame seemed to have dwindled a little, he is still more popular than his brother K-Switch.
Our Nigerian god of music production Almighty Don Jazzy is revered far above his brother D-Prince, and yes I know you would say that everyone has their different calling and destiny and all that but if it is blood that flows through us all would we truly say how we feel?

The bible also records that Jesus had brothers James and Jude and we in no way worship them today as Christians worship Christ.

Even between the Hemsworth brothers Chris, Luke and Liam, Chris and Liam both look alike and have achieved quit alot in Hollywood but Chris is our god of thunder that will make anyone shiver any day, any time.

So if you are the not-so-famous sibling or relative and you are stable and mature, you would want to find out what he or she is doing to get where they are and follow suit.

If you are the not-so-stable one, you and your bad values will either quit the industry or find a meandering way to raise to the top.

For we all, we should not use siblings, relatives or anyone for that matter as a benchmark to measure success or progress.
Source: http://www.shutupovii.com/2017/05/how-do-you-feel-when-you-have-more.html?m=1
Re: How Do You Feel When You Have A More Famous Sibling Or Relative? by Tastemoney(m): 4:40pm On May 05, 2017
I feel like Laura Ikeji undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Have A More Famous Sibling Or Relative? by Idydarling(f): 5:03pm On May 05, 2017
dont allow bad blood come in between u and ur siblings, encourage and grow with them
Re: How Do You Feel When You Have A More Famous Sibling Or Relative? by Olibboy: 8:41pm On May 05, 2017
even olamide and ennymoney adebayo's family in movie industry, shina peller's family
Re: How Do You Feel When You Have A More Famous Sibling Or Relative? by oviidaniel(m): 8:42pm On May 13, 2017
Tastemoney:
I feel like Laura Ikeji undecided
Make Linda catch you

(1) (Reply)

Bradpitt ‘devastated & In Shock’ Over Chris Cornell & Brad Grey Untimely Deaths / Tiwa Savage: Those waiting for me to kiss their ass, should keep waiting / Wizkid Wins 3 Awards At The 2017 Billboard Music Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.