Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,129 members, 7,863,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Business Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Loan (435 Views)

Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business / Urgent Need Of Personal/Business Loan / Need A Business Loan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Loan by Helentwitty: 4:45pm On May 05, 2017
good day House. I intend to start an isi ewu,roasted fish and peppersoup business and I'll be nixing it with drinks. I have a very good picture of this in mind and I hope to actualize my dream if given the opportunity. I'm looking for a loan, and I decided to come here for help. in case of collateral, I have a piece of land to give but my only problem is that I don't have the c of o yet. I'm a very tiny beginner in life and I want to make this work for me and my child.. if anyone is willing to give me a loan at a good interest rate, I'll be most grateful and I can give a collateral.. please call me for discussion. please, scammers beware. I'm not ready for all the joke,please. God bless you. Amen
Re: Business Loan by Helentwitty: 4:49pm On May 05, 2017
Helentwitty:
good day House. I intend to start an isi ewu,roasted fish and peppersoup business and I'll be nixing it with drinks. I have a very good picture of this in mind and I hope to actualize my dream if given the opportunity. I'm looking for a loan, and I decided to come here for help. in case of collateral, I have a piece of land to give but my only problem is that I don't have the c of o yet. I'm a very tiny beginner in life and I want to make this work for me and my child.. if anyone is willing to give me a loan at a good interest rate, I'll be most grateful and I can give a collateral.. please call me for discussion. please, scammers beware. I'm not ready for all the joke,please. God bless you. Amen
sorry guys,I forgot to add my mobile Number. here 08061151523

(1) (Reply)

Sell Ur Itunes And Amazon Gift Cards Here / closed / OPEC Agrees To 9 Months Oil Cut Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.