Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Question Of The Day! Why Are Most Nigerian Guyz Scared Of Cele Girls? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Question Of The Day! Why Are Most Nigerian Guyz Scared Of Cele Girls? (534 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll / Question Of The Day. / How Do I Get To Cele B/stop Agodo Egbe From Ojo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day! Why Are Most Nigerian Guyz Scared Of Cele Girls? by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 05, 2017
This question has been troubling my mind for so long. Today, I decided to throw this question at you all so we can talk about it and also know the reason behind it.

I have always noticed that as soon as a guy knows that the girl he’s chasing or dating is a Celestial girl (Cele Girl), the guy will just abandon her. Why?

I know of many friends who have stopped chasing beautiful girls when they eventually finds out she attends Celestial church.. I have witnessed a lot of this act.

One of my Friend named “John” who managed to even stay in a relationship with a celestial girl for about 1 year eventually ran away when the lady offered her the chance to have Céx with her.

My friend tried and tried to get down with her and luckily for him after millions of constant begging to get down with her to no avail, the babe finally listened to his plea and offered her the chance but when my Paddy was about to go into her Sugar box, he found out the lady was a Virgin.. He hurriedly jumped away from the lady and got himself dressed up.

When the Lady was asking what happened, he claimed nothing was wrong. That he was just trying to keep her for the Wedding night. Believe me, that day was the last day they had set eyes on each other.

My friend claimed the lady will Kill her if he dis-virgin the lady without marrying her.. We all burst into laughter but he seems to know something we don’t know and he was just shaking his head while we are there laughing at him.

The Question now is “Why Do Guys Run From Cele Girls?”

We want to hear from you – Feel free to tell us what you think about them based on your Experience or what you’ve heard from someone.

Source
Re: Question Of The Day! Why Are Most Nigerian Guyz Scared Of Cele Girls? by youngest85(m): 5:24pm On May 05, 2017
Olu ijo mimo is listening
Re: Question Of The Day! Why Are Most Nigerian Guyz Scared Of Cele Girls? by soberdrunk(m): 5:31pm On May 05, 2017
Emi ooooo! It is beacause they are far more spiritual than your average pentecostal lady and they have some weird spiritual practices that scare most men but me Soberdrunk i fear nothing!!! I you like be OO, Cele, Hindu, Hare, etc etc, if you "qualify" you will collect koboko" angry
Re: Question Of The Day! Why Are Most Nigerian Guyz Scared Of Cele Girls? by Ndukings92(m): 6:22pm On May 05, 2017
me with nwa Sabbath?"as they are generally referred to"if u come do that thing come leave am waka go date another babe and she is so obsessed with u my brother u are on a long thing.with only 2 pigeons,1 bottle of olive oil and 1 incess ur case is settled.Shikina
Re: Question Of The Day! Why Are Most Nigerian Guyz Scared Of Cele Girls? by wittyt98(m): 7:55pm On May 05, 2017
cus they re fetish!

(1) (Reply)

University Of Lincoln Student Walking Home Alone 'dragged To Ground And Kicked / Natural Herbs / MTN Deducted My Airtime For A Service I Didn't request.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.