Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Onorikpe Solomon Is A Scammer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onorikpe Solomon Is A Scammer (1214 Views)

Solomon Nwadiogbu Sues Eko Hotels Over Illegal Seizure Of His N400M Belongings / Help Needed To Get A Scammer / "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onorikpe Solomon Is A Scammer by Intergrity19: 6:02pm On May 05, 2017
Hello Nairalanders keep off from Onorikpe solomon He is a scammer selling Bet9ja betting strategy. He uses a youtube video that he made to convince people and i fell for it! He scammed me of #5000 Naira. he is no longer picking his call or replying to his whatsapp messages.... trust me u dont want to be a victim HE uses GT bank but chances are that he might switch to another bank in order to scam more people please BEWARE.
Re: Onorikpe Solomon Is A Scammer by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:26pm On May 05, 2017
Scammers everywhere
Re: Onorikpe Solomon Is A Scammer by dinar(m): 6:41pm On May 05, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Scammers everywhere

No be small thing o. I don even tire for all this scam everyday. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Onorikpe Solomon Is A Scammer by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:45pm On May 05, 2017
dinar:

No be small thing o. I don even tire for all this scam everyday. May God help us
Amen
Re: Onorikpe Solomon Is A Scammer by MikeMicheal(m): 7:21pm On May 05, 2017
Intergrity19:
Hello Nairalanders keep off from Onorikpe solomon He is a scammer selling Bet9ja betting strategy. He uses a youtube video that he made to convince people and i fell for it! He scammed me of #5000 Naira. he is no longer picking his call or replying to his whatsapp messages.... trust me u dont want to be a victim HE uses GT bank but chances are that he might switch to another bank in order to scam more people please BEWARE.
Link to the YouTube videos
Re: Onorikpe Solomon Is A Scammer by youngcharisa(m): 8:41pm On May 05, 2017
I also opened a thread cos of this guy. He's nothing but a scammer, I'm a victim.

Re: Onorikpe Solomon Is A Scammer by Here2day(m): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2017
The guy wey open this thread....
Please kneel down I need to shower prayers on u.
Father Lord bless you!!
Aah! You shall prosper!!
E eeh ooh! I say U shall prosper!!!
Jesus!! I say you will not die young!!
I said it!!!! Oro jáde àṣẹ tẹ́lẹ̀..

You just saved a soul... Na This morning I won transfer to the guy oooo. I swear. Something just told me to check Google for his name, naso I see the name onorikpe Solomon I com dey pursue am, pursue am reach here...... If No be God, Oyinbo wey do Internet, U my boss, Nairaland,.. Chaiiiii!! I go don know by now say HEART ATTACK IS REAL!!!!!!!!

Attached is his phone number and his GT account number....

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onorikpe Solomon Is A Scammer by DivinelyBlessed: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
Here2day:
The guy wey open this thread....
Please kneel down I need to shower prayers on u.
Father Lord bless you!!
Aah! You shall prosper!!
E eeh ooh! I say U shall prosper!!!
Jesus!! I say you will not die young!!
I said it!!!! Oro jáde àṣẹ tẹ́lẹ̀..

You just saved a soul... Na This morning I won transfer to the guy oooo. I swear. Something just told me to check Google for his name, naso I see the name onorikpe Solomon I com dey pursue am, pursue am reach here...... If No be God, Oyinbo wey do Internet, U my boss, Nairaland,.. Chaiiiii!! I go don know by now say HEART ATTACK IS REAL!!!!!!!!

Attached is his phone number and his GT account number....

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank your stars. Ori yo eh

(1) (Reply)

Create Your Ebook Cover / A Distressed Medical Lab In Need Of Partnership / Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Pictured At The 60th Birthday Party Of Mrs Sola Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.