Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,757 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Urgent Clean Golf 3 For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Urgent Clean Golf 3 For Sale (2161 Views)

Urgent Clean Cheap 2002 Babyboy Forsale 420(negociable) / urgent!!Clean Tokunbo Ford Windstar@ A Gv Away Price 530k / Price Reduced to 3.1m Camry Se 2007 for 3.25m (urgent) clean title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Clean Golf 3 For Sale by switchmax8: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2010
DOUBLE AIRBAGS,

CHILLED FACTORY FITTED.

ALOY RIM,

AMERICAN SPECS AND 97 MODEL

CD PLAYER
CUTE INTERIOR

CENTRAL LOCK

POWER CONTROL WINDOW

MANUAL DRIVE

Phone:08030752771,08022168341

Asking price:550k

Email:wealthyemah@yahoo.com

Re: Urgent Clean Golf 3 For Sale by deor03(m): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2010
Re: Urgent Clean Golf 3 For Sale by switchmax8: 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2010
deor03,
You tried but it cannot go for that amount.thanks for the price the last it can go is 500k
Re: Urgent Clean Golf 3 For Sale by loluyankee: 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2010
where is the car located? and how soon is it possible to inspect the ride?
Re: Urgent Clean Golf 3 For Sale by folex(m): 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2010
Pardon my asking though, any particular reason for wanting to sell it?
Re: Urgent Clean Golf 3 For Sale by Arizona1: 6:42am On Jan 09, 2010
Bros why do you want to sell this car?
I will give you N300k cash now and do whatever repair needed.
Re: Urgent Clean Golf 3 For Sale by switchmax8: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2010
Arizona and folex,
The car is in good shape just wanted to sell to buy anoda i dont use car for too long i buy and use for some time then resell to buy anoda the car is working perfectly does not need any repair you can call me for inspection.I am still using it just travel with it came back last week and am still planning to travel with it come january ending to Zaria for a wedding should i did no see a serious buyer.
Arizona,you have price 350k i told you 400k will not move the car from my compound and you have the gut to price it again 300k well thanks for the offer the least i can offer the car is 500k.My friends are even asking what is the reason behind my selling i told them that i just want something new for 2010 this is my second golf likely i might buy anoda one again should i have the right money available.
Oneluv please if you are not a serious buyer dont waste my time pricing car as if it is a stolen car i have explained to Arizona earlier on that it is not a stolen car.
Re: Urgent Clean Golf 3 For Sale by switchmax8: 8:21am On Jan 09, 2010
loluyankee,
The car is in Egbeda,lagos you can call me for inspection on monday though am thinking of travelling to ibadan to see my aunt with the car because we were supposed to stop at ibadan and say hello to her but we could not wait because we were late already we had to rush down to lagos.I used the car always am still using it.it is in perfect shape the ac is chilled factory fitted and you can travel with it to any part of nigeria i just came back from Akoko edo a 7hrs journey though bad roads contributed to the lateness.
Re: Urgent Clean Golf 3 For Sale by ogboni76(m): 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2010
cool,
is this ride still available
Re: Urgent Clean Golf 3 For Sale by switchmax8: 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2010
Ogboni76,
The car is available just came back with it from ikorodu still driving just want to sell to buy something bigger that is if i see reasonable buyer call me for inspection on monday 08030752771,08022168341.
Re: Urgent Clean Golf 3 For Sale by ogboni76(m): 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2010
Reading your posts from Ghana , am coming back home to settle down and establish, so i need a ride that i can be able to maintain, should be home in Nigeria by ending of this month if not earlier and am truly intrested in the car if only ,
Re: Urgent Clean Golf 3 For Sale by switchmax8: 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2010
OGBONI76,
IF YOU ARE LUCKY THE CAR MIGHT BE AVAILABLE FOR YOU BUT IF I HAVE A SERIOUS BUYER DEFINATELY AM GONNA HAVE IT SELL HENCE,YOU HAVE TO COME AND BUY IT THEN GO BACK TO GHANA AS YOU CAN SEE I SAID FOR URGENT SALE.HOWEVER,THE CAR IS STILL AVAILABLE WAITING FOR SERIOUS BUYER ANYTIME ANYDAY YOU ARE READY CALL ME MAYBE THE CAR MIGHT BE AVAILABLE ON THE SAID DATE
Re: Urgent Clean Golf 3 For Sale by ogboni76(m): 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2010
i will definately call you when i arrive the same day
Re: Urgent Clean Golf 3 For Sale by ChiChi77: 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2010
Funny how last December when I had a buyer lined up u wanted to sell it for 550k, and claimed u will not remove a kobo, oh well, now it is back to 500k.

My buyer has moved on, but happy sales to you, grin
Re: Urgent Clean Golf 3 For Sale by ogboni76(m): 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2010
As much as i would love to have this car right now, i just have to wait till i get home ,
and, incase someone one more serious comes up before i arrive, then its all good, but i just hope and pray iot waits for me lol
Re: Urgent Clean Golf 3 For Sale by switchmax8: 11:42am On Jan 12, 2010
Chichi,
i am not in control my broda owns the car and he told me not to sell untill he has used it because he came all the way from london thinking that he will sell the golf then add money to buy anoda but we have to make use of it to travel to north.I am not in a hurry to sell now that was why the price was brought down to 500k.The car still remain what it is and am ready to give it out to any serious buyer
Re: Urgent Clean Golf 3 For Sale by ogboni76(m): 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2010
Can we see the engine pictures please?
the exterior neatnes of the car is what got me salivating lol,
lets see the engine pics if you may/,
Re: Urgent Clean Golf 3 For Sale by ChiChi77: 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2010
Switchman, no worries, I will still inform folks that the car is on sale on Nairaland for 500k Naira, I wish I can buy it from u but I am currently buying a Toks very soon hopefully.

But I am still reccomending the car, that red alone is a draw!!  grin
Re: Urgent Clean Golf 3 For Sale by switchmax8: 8:16am On Jan 13, 2010
Ogboni76,
The is the pictures i have for now when you are ready you can come for inspection or send someone else to the engine is in good condition it has not been worked on just did the servicing because i travelled to ibadan to see an aunt.the only thing you need do to the car is to maintain it same way i have been doing when you have the car at your disposal your Nne will love you more

(1) (Reply)

2008 Honda Civic Ex(leather): ***registered**: 1.8m / Good Deal-----Sparkling tokunbo 2003 Kia Magentis For Just 850k (Tincan cleared / Clean New Drop Tokunbo Toyota Picnic 1999 Model@530k...09034805726 For Checkup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.