Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Injoo Max2 Plus Screen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Injoo Max2 Plus Screen (557 Views)

Xiaomi Mi Max2 Or Redmi Note 5plus / Im In Need Of Innjoo Max2 Case Maybe Used Or New / My Innojoo Max2 Plus.. I Think It Burned... Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Injoo Max2 Plus Screen by lokoventurex1(m): 9:02pm On May 05, 2017
Hi Engineers, It actually happened that I slept on my injoo max2 plus phone. I did the needful the next morning by taking it to Injoo Service Centre, but they have refused to help me fix the mess. they kept telling me they don't have the screen for the phone yet. Its almost a month now , and it is still the same old story. Is there anyone that can render me some help ? The phone is just lying in ma wardrobe. It's just a screen issue and Injoo Service centre has failed me. Have had to take it to Computer village as well, all to no avail. Can someone be of help ? 08131616658

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture / Tablet / Who Can Replace Nokia Lumia 822 Charging Port And Provide Its Battery In Benin C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.