Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Want To Open A Shopify Store And Start Earning Some Cool Cash? Check This Out - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Want To Open A Shopify Store And Start Earning Some Cool Cash? Check This Out (2087 Views)

Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? / I Will Create A Shopify Dropshipping Store For You & Verified Paypal Acct For 8k / Secret Of Making Some Cool Cash Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Open A Shopify Store And Start Earning Some Cool Cash? Check This Out by mimiy05: 10:09pm On May 05, 2017
Are you looking to get into or expand your eCommerce business?

This product shows you how you can earn huge income from your shopify store.

Here’s an overview of what’s waiting for you in the product

* 32 step-by-step video training modules jam packed with actionable information

* The most up-to-date information about what’s working in eCommerce and FB ads now

* Secret techniques to get dirt cheap clicks & 70% CTR with FB Ads.

* Underground secrets to 1st Page Google rankings for any product in any niche (within minutes!)

* Insider info from top eComm and FB marketers making 100k a month (this information isn’t found outside expensive paid mastermind groups)

* Wholesale and dropshipping sources (this will save you hours of time finding quality wholesalers and dropshippers on your own) and much more!!

* Bonus Packages which include - 400 Profitable Shopify Niches - Amazon Keywords/Niches - 17 MILLION eCommerce Niche Products List - 350 TOP SELLING T-shirt Niches - Fb video ads DOMINATION

This product retails for more than 12k. If you doubt this, you can check out the sales page here http://buildmystore.io/

However, you can get this product now for 5k. Limited links are available so it's on a first come, first serve basis.

This is a very good investment for those looking to start their own online business.

To get this product, please send a pm or an email to pearlystudios@gmail.com

Re: Want To Open A Shopify Store And Start Earning Some Cool Cash? Check This Out by mimiy05: 11:59pm On May 06, 2017
Limited links available.

Discount offer: The first 5 people to place an order between now and 2pm tomorrow would get it at 3k. Take advantage now.

1 Like

Re: Want To Open A Shopify Store And Start Earning Some Cool Cash? Check This Out by datkoded(m): 5:49am On May 07, 2017
Eya, wish it could last till Monday morning
Re: Want To Open A Shopify Store And Start Earning Some Cool Cash? Check This Out by mimiy05: 4:50pm On May 08, 2017
Due to a lot of requests we've received for a reduction in price, we've decided to reduce the price to 3k.

For those who bought it at 5k, we are processing a refund of 2k so you do not feel cheated.

For those who are yet to order, take advantage of this now as we have limited links left.
Re: Want To Open A Shopify Store And Start Earning Some Cool Cash? Check This Out by mimiy05: 9:21am On May 13, 2017
Please, for those sending me mails asking if this is an ebook. No, it is not an ebook.

The product comprises of step by step tutorials on how to set up a shopify store and start earning a lot of money from it.

It will also show you various wholesale and dropshipping sources so you don't even need to have the physical products. Just sit in the comfort of your home or office and make your money.

Ofcourse, this is not a get rich immediately scheme. You need to take your time and learn everything taught in the video training, choose a niche (this won't be difficult because you would be shown 400 Profitable Shopify Niches - Amazon Keywords/Niches - 17 MILLION eCommerce Niche Products List - 350 TOP SELLING T-shirt Niches)

You would also be given Fb video ads DOMINATION which will help you target facebook ads correctly and in turn generate a lot of clicks on your store.

Don't take my word for it. Order yours now and take that step to financial freedom.

There are no jobs, there are no jobs...Why don't you become an entrepreneur, and in time, you will start employing people.

The price still remains N3,000.

Offer valid while stock lasts.
Re: Want To Open A Shopify Store And Start Earning Some Cool Cash? Check This Out by chuckingTHINGS(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
mimiy05:
Please, for those sending me mails asking if this is an ebook. No, it is not an ebook.

The product comprises of step by step tutorials on how to set up a shopify store and start earning a lot of money from it.

It will also show you various wholesale and dropshipping sources so you don't even need to have the physical products. Just sit in the comfort of your home or office and make your money.

Ofcourse, this is not a get rich immediately scheme. You need to take your time and learn everything taught in the video training, choose a niche (this won't be difficult because you would be shown 400 Profitable Shopify Niches - Amazon Keywords/Niches - 17 MILLION eCommerce Niche Products List - 350 TOP SELLING T-shirt Niches)

You would also be given Fb video ads DOMINATION which will help you target facebook ads correctly and in turn generate a lot of clicks on your store.

Don't take my word for it. Order yours now and take that step to financial freedom.

There are no jobs, there are no jobs...Why don't you become an entrepreneur, and in time, you will start employing people.

The price still remains N3,000.

Offer valid while stock lasts.

I have a strategy that will allow you pay shopify after making 50 confirmed sales!!!

Check my signature!! 07035199394 smiley

I remain touching lives

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Tunji Afuwape, A Fraudster On Nairaland Who Owns 21st Strategies / About A 100, 000 Naira Loan / OKX To Launch KELP Finance On The 31st Of April, 20244

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.