Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) (55525 Views)

Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again / Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) / Prince Gozie Okeke Hospitalized, In Coma Over Heart Problem (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by onatisi(m): 12:08am On May 06, 2017
oluwatymylehyn:
Our thoughts are with you. Get well soon.
The man needs money and not get well wishes. He can and will only get well if he gets enough money for his treatment

2 Likes

Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 12:10am On May 06, 2017
skyoboy:
What's going on in Nolly Wood? Kidney problem everywhere.
this kidney thing is getting too much o for them. Hollywood people they should do something about it o
Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 12:12am On May 06, 2017
Hmmm this kidney wahala
Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by Franzinni: 12:16am On May 06, 2017
If your means of help was prayers and well wishes then I gladly say shame on you..... They are asking for donations not well wishes.... Wishes can't pay for a new Kidney if you can't help with your money then lock the feck.. Up!

2 Likes

Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by AreaFada2: 12:27am On May 06, 2017
realestniggah:

quick recovery from kidney problem?

kidney problem ain't no joke..

you cant just recover from kidney problem like that..right now the only thing that will help him recover are two things..

1.enough money

2.good medical attentions and facilities

We need to quickly address the scourge of organ failure now very common. We need a comprehensive organ donation guideline.
But a deeply religious nation like ours will find it hard to do nationally. States should be given the freedom to formulate own policies.

Kidney & liver need urgent attention.

NAFDAC needs to step up. Fake/adulterated/expired drugs/food/drink are major culprits here.

3 Likes

Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by Olanrefront3355(m): 12:32am On May 06, 2017
skyoboy:
What's going on in Nolly Wood? Kidney problem everywhere.

It's not about what's going on with them, it's about what's going on with the world.

It happens to people everyday ,pple die everyday, you get to know this because they are celebrities.....

I wish him a quick recovery.
#Labashan tohurun In sha Allah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 12:35am On May 06, 2017
Oh my God i hope he will get better soon enough by the grace of God. sad sad sad shocked embarassed embarassed undecided cry
Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 12:36am On May 06, 2017
Haba... Individualism have taken the central stage... Can't his colleagues in the film industry provide help?...
Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by topsam1(m): 12:42am On May 06, 2017
DollarAngel:
Wait ooooo what's the work of the AGM, or the body in Charge of Nigeria actors. What is this prevailing and trending kidney diseases taking hitting our actors, don't you think we have lost enough, I think an enlightening program, should be held for all actors and actresses in the country under different umbrella, so that this issues could be tackled by informing them how to live an healthy life, recommend regular check up for them,and others

Na cigar and ogogoro dey fail their kidney...get well soon ajidara
Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by davodyguy: 12:47am On May 06, 2017
Ajidara is a nice man

He works with the Lagos state judiciary and still acts movies.

I support him with prayers and also helped financially.

I urge you all to punch your phone's, open your mobile banking app and do the transfer now.

1k, 2k, 5k and we would do it.

I want to do more charity in 2017

4 Likes

Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by aysuprano(m): 12:55am On May 06, 2017
I smell scam
Why do you have to pay in his wife's account
How sure are we DAT d account number belongs to his wife
Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by onatisi(m): 1:49am On May 06, 2017
AreaFada2:

We need to quickly address the scourge of organ failure now very common. We need a comprehensive organ donation guideline.
But a deeply religious nation like ours will find it hard to do nationally. States should be given the freedom to formulate own policies.

Kidney & liver need urgent attention.

NAFDAC needs t step up. Fake/adulterated/expired drugs/food/drink are major culprits here.
The problem is what ppl are consuming. In nigeria almost everything is adulterated with chemicals by traders all because they want to make quick profit.

1 Like

Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 1:54am On May 06, 2017
Unclerukus:
The sicknesses to these actors in Nollywood is too Much. I suspect there is devil worshipping (occult) going on in there. Some person(s) amidst them is up to something.

Using your flawed logic, kidney problems that occur to people in other sphere of life are not caused by the devil?

Kidney problems come from individual's lifestyle; what you eat and drink. Also, Nigerians should stop abusing NSAIDs. Even if it is Panadol. Another silent killer in the future will be diabetes. Na to buy shares in pharma companies remain.

The patient's caretakers should open a go-fund-me account. Faster and reliable.

2 Likes

Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by Drguzzykola(m): 2:03am On May 06, 2017
toshmann:
Nigerians pls try to see a doctor from time to tone for check up. No be when kidney pr liver don die finish jna go begin look for miracle, or even worse start asking poor people to donate money for your trip to india and still eventually u go die.

And slow down on beer and juice or even soda and adulterated medicine especially local/traditional herbs.

Especially if you are over 40yrs.

And drink more clean water

my brother.
Nigerians wont wana hear till they fall victim..
see ur doctor on regular bases ,
they ll tell u they hav one herb somwhere..

they end up damaging there liver with herb.
kill there kidney slowly.

no problem sha..

wish him quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10am On May 06, 2017
milky3:
not again! Lord pls have mercy on him, Aregbesola look alike
Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 2:20am On May 06, 2017
They have association, can't they help their self, 100k each from one of them will go a long way, I wish him quick recovery
Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by descoay(m): 2:27am On May 06, 2017
I wish him speedy recovery. But these Nollywood actors should watch their lifestyles and occasionally do medical checkup. Two major things that cause kidney disease is uncontrolled high blood pressure and high sugar level which are hypertension and diabetes. Once these deadly diseases are under control your kidney will function effectively without any obstruction.
Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by babapressy(m): 3:59am On May 06, 2017
Quick healing
Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by justmenoni: 4:04am On May 06, 2017
[Not just in nollywood, it's a Serious health issue in Nigeria and I wonder what our health ministry is doing about it, especially in creating awareness as well as pro active actions.

quote author=skyoboy post=56249825]What's going on in Nolly Wood? Kidney problem everywhere. [/quote]
Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 4:20am On May 06, 2017
angry angry angry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by Deem: 4:24am On May 06, 2017
What do they actually need the money for? Dialysis or Kidney transplant operation? You need to let us know
Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by juman(m): 5:42am On May 06, 2017
Why so many kidney problem?

Government need to look into it and should enlighten people way to live to avoid the problem.

This is responsibility of the government.
Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by juman(m): 5:47am On May 06, 2017
People should regularly check their blood pressure.
Drink a lot of water daily.
Alcohol consumption can damage your kidney.
Those herbal concoction with alcohol causes problem.
Taking herbal concoction without measure nah wahala.
Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by Goshoreb(m): 5:52am On May 06, 2017
See Our president walking Strong when he went for prayers yesterday, 5th May, 2017. Share your views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvFup4nywuo
Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by SEYILIGHT(m): 5:55am On May 06, 2017
May God heal him quickly. He's a very talented actor.
Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by glossybest2(f): 6:05am On May 06, 2017
I wish him quick recovery...
Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by Greenified(m): 6:07am On May 06, 2017
Unclerukus:
The sicknesses to these actors in Nollywood is too Much. I suspect there is devil worshipping (occult) going on in there. Some person(s) amidst them is up to something.
Same way among Carpenters, lecturers, bankers that die Daily too abi?
Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 6:16am On May 06, 2017
aysuprano:
I smell scam

Mr. THOMAS, if you don't have anything positive to contribute just go and drink your Majidun or Sapele water.
Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by Agbafs2005(m): 6:29am On May 06, 2017
SINZ:
I don't know the guy but I felt like giving, so I gave.
Let your money be wif him too. grin
Re: Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) by summerflame(m): 6:31am On May 06, 2017
aysuprano:
I smell scam

When your own kidney problem starts, we will also call it a scam.. Oloriburuku, enemy of fellow human being. If u can't help, just shut up and pass. Abi dem curse you niiii?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher / 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused / Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.