Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Nairalanders Kindly Help Out - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairalanders Kindly Help Out (525 Views)

Kindly Help Me Make A Choice / Who's Willing To Help Out? / Enter Network Unlock Code (samsung J7) Kindly Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Kindly Help Out by Adieza(m): 10:24pm On May 05, 2017
Good evening sir/ma
What type of phone can i purchase with 15k?
I lost my phone last week, I need advice on which one i can manage before getting money oo, Thanks for your advices and help.
Am a student and a blogger. I help disseminate information with www.agricinfo.com
Thanks to boss in the houses
Cheers.
Re: Nairalanders Kindly Help Out by Adieza(m): 10:24pm On May 05, 2017
cc:lalasticlala and mynd44
Re: Nairalanders Kindly Help Out by nurey(m): 10:35pm On May 05, 2017
Adieza:
Good evening sir/ma
What type of phone can i purchase with 15k?
I lost my phone last week, I need advice on which one i can manage before getting money oo, Thanks for your advices and help.
Cheers.

The best thing is to go market and see what phones they have in your price range, check how cool it is and see it it's something you can manage till you are financially buoyant.
Re: Nairalanders Kindly Help Out by Adieza(m): 10:44pm On May 05, 2017
nurey:

The best thing is to go market and see what phones they have in your price range, check how cool it is and see it it's something you can manage till you are financially buoyant.

Hmmn Thank you sir, I will check if i can see, Because The less phone i saw today was 27k
Re: Nairalanders Kindly Help Out by ellagabs(f): 10:49pm On May 05, 2017
c dis guy,
r u advertisin ur blog or lookin 4 advice?
Re: Nairalanders Kindly Help Out by Adieza(m): 10:51pm On May 05, 2017
ellagabs:
c dis guy, r u advertisin ur blog or lookin 4 advice?
am looking for advice ma, Thank you, not advertising my blog
Re: Nairalanders Kindly Help Out by TechPanda(m): 7:00am On May 06, 2017
Hey, am a Panda, Tech is where the passion lies, Panda is the attitude.

Certainly you can get a phone for 15k, but am afraid it may fall just below your standard as student and blogger.

I rather not call them smart phones but since they are made by smart companies, there's no point of arguing. Such phones have very poor camera with low specs ofcourse.

If am honoured to advise you, i'll say you just keep your 15k, run around and get more cash.

Buy a smart phone worthy of your personality and need.
Re: Nairalanders Kindly Help Out by Adieza(m): 8:18am On May 06, 2017
TechPanda:
Hey, am a Panda, Tech is where the passion lies, Panda is the attitude.

Certainly you can get a phone for 15k, but am afraid it may fall just below your standard as student and blogger.

I rather not call them smart phones but since they are made by smart companies, there's no point of arguing. Such phones have very poor camera with low specs ofcourse.

If am honoured to advise you, i'll say you just keep your 15k, run around and get more cash.

Buy a smart phone worthy of your personality and need.
Thanks sir for the advice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Cheap Android Tablets Under £200 With Specs 2017 / How To Stop Nosy Friends From Going Through Your iPhone Without Your Permission / Original Bluetooth Speaker Needed (jbl, Sony Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.